PC AC Challenge League - Calendar and content

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
calendar.png

In case of any modification, it will be notified in Discussion and Discord, as well as this thread will be updated.

Last edited:

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
How to paste the downloaded content
First of all, unzip the downloaded folder (by means of 7-Zip, WinRar...) by extracting the content into a folder.
Then, copy the extracted folder. Sometimes the extracted folder is parent folder and it has inner folders. Make sure you copy the child folder in this case. The folder of a car will have this kind of content (sub-folders of ui, skin, texture...):
1609024943679.png

The content of the folder for a track will have a sub-folder for ui, maybe sub-folders for layouts of the track and within them sub-folders of ai, data... :
1609025005972.png

Once you have copied the folder, paste it into the folder "Content" of the game. This folder is reached from the folder where Steam is (normally, C:\Steam or D:\Steam) and following the path \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content . Paste the folder within subfolder "cars" or subfolder "tracks".

Ihab Abbas

Pro Karter
Hello gentlemen, it’s great to be among sim racers who admire the awesomeness of Assetto Corsa. My name is Ihab Abbas and I am sim racing since 2005. AC is my top sim racing software. And I have almost all of other sim racing softwares in my steam library, but AC has my heart.

And a big thank you to Chechum and the team behind this great effort to produce such a great fun and competitive time to our AC community.

Therefore as an AC lover myself, I would like to announce a special little gift to this AC league drivers as following:

- Top 5 ranked drivers at the end of the league will receive a gift of URD 2018 DTM Pack which includes the top three German cars Mercedes, BMW, and Audi worth €5

- Positions from 6 to last,
will automatically enter a draw by the end of the league for a chance to win a one of two more copies of the URD 2018 DTM Pack. But under the condition of not dropping more than one round of the league.

Finally I’d like to present these 7 prizes under the name of my beloved dad Dr. Mohammed Abbas, who passed away 13 years ago and was my role model in the world of cars and racing. ❤️❤️❤️

3A0CF4ED-BD96-4E75-AF1F-8CFF472BAF54.png

2C61CC1F-3660-488C-88D3-47F44B3E93AB.jpeg

E7DB3F7E-045F-4166-9438-9BD8981C8247.jpeg

7E653E56-C433-487B-9962-CBF3CB1B52B1.jpeg

Last edited:

taburetoh

Junior Karter
Hi, guys
and what about Sebring and Donington? As i see now they are not presented in default version of AC.
Which version should we download?

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hi, guys

and what about Sebring and Donington? As i see now they are not presented in default version of AC.
Which version should we download?
You're right! I was a bit oaf and somehow deleted those links. Now the links are in the message, thank you very much for letting us know (y)(y)

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
WARNING! Downloads required for Nissan Primera, after having experienced some issues.
1999 Nissan Primera: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1999-nissan-primera-btcc.3828/

Last edited:

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
How do I get and use the content manager?
Here , Beppo. Content Manager is an alternative launcher for AC, many people have recommended it to me. I haven't used it almost. To be honest, actually I've used Content Manager only for this thing of the shaders patch (as it can be installed inside Content Manager, there's a tab within it as you can see in my screenshot before) and one day that I entered a server through a link.
And before Content Manager, I think I had already installed shaders patch manually following this path: Steam\Steamapps\Common\Assetto Corsa and then in Extensions. I'm sure I did it because otherwise I couldn't have tested Nissan Primera some weeks ago, I guess :LOL: I've been playing AC and installing things manually so far without any problem, but if many people say CM is good, then I'll need to learn :p

taburetoh

Junior Karter
WARNING! Downloads required for Nissan Primera, after having experienced some issues.
1999 Nissan Primera: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1999-nissan-primera-btcc.3828/
Chechum, how to enable this Tyre blankets? Game is saying, that setup is wrong and not letting me to go out of pits.

Beppo

F1 Champion
Well, I have installed both the Content manager and the shader's patch. While the CM itself works fine, I have got problems with the shader.

It does draw out the color of certain elements of a track and the sky. I have fiddlled around with the shader settings a bit, but it didn't change anything. I even deinstalled it, to see if the issue was even caused by the shader patch and unfortunetily it seems so, since the greyness was gone and reapeared after reinstalling.

Edit: Well, I updated the shader version to the latest version and appaerantly that fixed the issue.
I have got a screenshot of the issue:

Attachments

• 20210110070953_1.jpg
    20210110070953_1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: