PC - AC Formula 3 Season 1 League Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AC Formula 3 Season 1 League Team Registration

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Sarv_H25

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018

Team Selection

We recommend you team up with another driver. This is not mandatory, but greatly encouraged.

Regardless of the category, regardless of how high up the ladder a driver goes, there is always one thing that all racers aspire to do - beating their team-mates.

You can choose your team-mate and compete for joint glory under your own team-name!*
*Subject to approval - Vulgar, hateful or offensive names will be disallowed.

There will be a maximum of 2 drivers per team.

If you do not join a team, you will only score points in the Drivers Championship. Drivers who do not join a team at the beginning can create a team later in the season should a new driver join the league wanting a team-mate. All previous points from the established driver will be transferred to the new team.

All Teams must be created by the 3rd round, at which point no new teams may be created as not to interrupt the Teams Championship.

*BOTH Drivers for a prospective team must have completed the sign up process, including the Time Trial event before the team is registered :) *

Registration Template

To register your team, please sign up using the following template:

Team Name: [Enter Team Name]
Drivers within Team: [@AORDriver 1 + @AORDriver 2]
Livery Number: [#]

Last edited:

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2018
I would love to be part of a Team, any takers, any team name and any livery I am happy with. Someone please be my friend :)