PC - AC Formula 3 Season 2 League Sign-Up Thread [CONCLUDED] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AC Formula 3 Season 2 League Sign-Up Thread [CONCLUDED]

Sarv_H25

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018

Introduction
Current Sign-Up Status: The Season has Concluded.

Welcome to Season 2 of the official Apex Online Racing Formula 3 League on Assetto Corsa! Inspired by the FIA F3 World Championship, this Formula 3 League on AOR will be using the RSR 3 V6 Assetto Corsa mod.

If you sign up for this league you MUST have the Formula RSS 3 V6 (below) installed along with the required track mod and DLCs (Available in Track Selection). Please feel free to reach out if you are having trouble installing a mod in the AOR discord or in the public AOR Assetto Corsa forums.

Race Sim Studio F3 V6: http://bit.ly/2MqVNGb

Commentator's Box: @EikeSky and @Mali Baćo

Important Links:
League Information
Calendar and Track Selection
League Rules

Day/Time:
Race day: Mondays (Two Consecutive Races per Day)
Event start: 20:00 GMT (UK Time) = 15:00 EDT = 21:00 CEST

League Structure:

Qualifying Length: 10 minutes each
Race Length: 20 minutes each
Available Spots: 24*
Setup: Default

Notable Dates:
● Sign Ups Deadline: Until all 24 spots are filled - For full time drivers (Ongoing for reserves)
● Season begins: Monday, January 13th, 2020
● Season ends: Monday, March 2nd, 2020
● Season duration:
8 weeks (16 races)

Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.

You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● You intend to complete the full season.
● You intend to be active and responsive.
● You are a clean, fair and mature racer.
● You want to have FUN!

Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Please make sure to fill all the fields!
  • Can you race regularly on Monday nights at the provided time?
  • Have you read and acknowledged the AOR league rules and league information?
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): [Enter here]
  • Nationality: [Enter here]
  • Steam Player ID: [Your 16 digit Player ID in Steam] ('Steam ID Finder': https://steamidfinder.com/)
  • Speed Test: [Post a screenshot of your internet speed test to any UK server here. https://www.speedtest.net/]
  • Complete the mandatory Time Trial event [The Check Box under 'Time Trial' will be checked once your TT is completed and indicates that your registration is complete]
Drivers are encouraged to team up with another driver if possible. The thread for a team registration is available here. BOTH team members must have first completed their individual sign ups (including Time Trial) to officially register their team.

*This league will only have 24 available spots, on a first come first serve basis. When all spots have been filled, it will be notified on this thread. Any sign ups after that will be noted as reserves.

Lobby Credentials:
Server Name: AORF3_S2
Password: AORaceS2
Note: Server is not online 24/7

Lobby will be active 5 minutes prior to 20:00 GMT with a free practice session for the first race of the day.

Primary voice league voice chat and discussion is on the AOR Discord Server, be sure to join it and assign yourself the Assetto Corsa and AC F3 roles under #game-assignement and #ac-assignement!

Join the AOR Discord Server! https://discord.gg/SPaPDX8

Last edited:

Mali Baćo

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
Alright, someone has to break the ice!

• Can you race regularly on Monday nights at the provided time? Absolutely!
  • Have you read and acknowledged the AOR league rules and league information? Absolutely!
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Mali Baćo
  • Nationality: Serbian
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198019683502
  • Speed Test:

Reactions: Sarv_H25

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 12, 2018
  • Have you read and acknowledged the AOR league rules and league information? Absolutely!
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Cheekymunkey78
  • Nationality: British
  • Steam Player ID: 76561197976975463
  • Speed Test:
speed.png

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
  • Can you race regularly on Monday nights at the provided time? Ayee!
  • Have you read and acknowledged the AOR league rules and league information? Aye!
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Cas Beenders
  • Nationality: Dutch [living in Finland]
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198098327578
  • Speed Test:

Frihman

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 1, 2018
  • Can you race regularly on Monday nights at the provided time? Yes
  • Have you read and acknowledged the AOR league rules and league information? Yes
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): James Frih
  • Nationality: Swedish
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198062656422
  • Speed Test:
  • Capture.PNG

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Oh yes please. Nothing like an F3 default setup league. I've had some of my best league racing in the old F3 mod in this game way back :cool:
Must say tho, that the overall structure is a bit odd to me. It's a nice idea with 2 tracks per week but it can get a little hectic when you have to put practice in for 2 track every week. Also, Black Cat County? I mean I'm sure it'll be fun but that certainly came as a surprise :p

• Have you read and acknowledged the AOR league rules and league information? Yes
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): TicklishPicklewickle
  • Nationality: Danish
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198084436343
  • Speed Test:

Sarv_H25

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
Oh yes please. Nothing like an F3 default setup league. I've had some of my best league racing in the old F3 mod in this game way back :cool:
Must say tho, that the overall structure is a bit odd to me. It's a nice idea with 2 tracks per week but it can get a little hectic when you have to put practice in for 2 track every week. Also, Black Cat County? I mean I'm sure it'll be fun but that certainly came as a surprise :p

• In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): TicklishPicklewickle
  • Nationality: Danish
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198084436343
  • Speed Test:
I agree, the old F3 mod on Assetto Corsa was truly a class car to drive! As for two rounds per week, it was a decision made early last year when the concept behind a PC league on AC was being discussed. We've ran a full 8 week season with the F317 mod just last year and I have to say, it was incredibly competitive and fun (being streamed weekly as well!). We hope the experience to be the same if not, more energetic for the upcoming season. :giggle:

We're limited on tracks we can and cannot use with this new gen F3, due to its DRS functionality. As a result we had to hand pick tracks from in-game. But I've heard Black Cat County is'nt too shabby when it comes to providing some epic racing. ;)

Landomx17

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2019
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Landomx17
  • Nationality: Italian
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198130491489
  • Speed Test:

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): TRL_Presnajder
  • Nationality: Slovakian
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198102116158
  • Speed Test:
speedtest.png

Quad___

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2020
  • Can you race regularly on Monday nights at the provided time? Yep should make every race!
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Quad
  • Nationality: Ireland
  • Steam Player ID: [Your 16 digit Player ID in Steam] ('Steam ID Finder': 76561198802418396
  • Speed Test: [Post a screenshot of your internet speed test to any UK server here. https://gyazo.com/3cad6f8ba4fbabdd78a61148e060db15

Zekszojt

Junior Karter
Jan 8, 2020
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Mate Hever
  • Nationality: Hungarian
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198038638671
  • Speed Test:

Landomx17

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2019
Sorry for the question. I'm new to leagues on Assetto Corsa, this is my first one. I've just downloaded Helicorsa App. Now i don't know where i have to put folders like "apps" and "contents", could someone explain it?

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Sorry for the question. I'm new to leagues on Assetto Corsa, this is my first one. I've just downloaded Helicorsa App. Now i don't know where i have to put folders like "apps" and "contents", could someone explain it?
Apps like Helicorsa go into the apps/python folder
Things like cars, drivers and fonts go into the content folder and then into seperate folders depending on what type of mod it is. The easiest way to do it is if the mod file has the content folder in itself. Then you can just take that folder and copy it directly into the AC installation folder and it will place everything in the right place. If it doesn't, you have to do it manually. But more often than not it's pretty straightforward. Cars go into the cars folder, tracks go to the tracks folder, weather presets goes to the weather folder etc.

If my explanation is too confusing, just search for a tutorial on how to install mods on YT. Lots of videos there that should help you out :)

koldo

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 28, 2017
Can you race regularly on Monday nights at the provided time? Yes
Have you read and acknowledged the AOR league rules and league information?
Yes
In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile):
VP_Koldo
Nationality: German
Steam Player ID: 76561198202661573
Speed Test
:
1578503861066.png

Tim IJntema

Junior Karter
Feb 17, 2019
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Tim IJntema
  • Nationality: Dutch
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198120015967
  • Speed Test:
Capture2.PNG

• Complete the mandatory Time Trial event [The Check Box under 'Time Trial' will be checked once your TT is completed and indicates that your registration is complete]: Completed it

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
Wasn’t sure where to post this , I’m new to Assetto corsa, (was only racing project cars 2). I downloaded the sol mod and use mod manager to enter races and multiplayer etc. will I be allowed to race with having these mods installed and using manager to launch?

thanks for any help with this

Sarv_H25

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
Wasn’t sure where to post this , I’m new to Assetto corsa, (was only racing project cars 2). I downloaded the sol mod and use mod manager to enter races and multiplayer etc. will I be allowed to race with having these mods installed and using manager to launch?

thanks for any help with this
Hi mate, as for the sol mod its an extension that you can apply to single player but since we are not running it on our race servers it won't be of any hindrance. And using the content manager won't give any problems at all, its just to make the UI experience faster for you.

Short answer, you are okay to race with these mods installed.

Reactions: Zekszojt

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
Hi mate, as for the sol mod its an extension that you can apply to single player but since we are not running it on our race servers it won't be of any hindrance. And using the content manager won't give any problems at all, its just to make the UI experience faster for you.

Short answer, you are okay to race with these mods installed.
Great!, thanks for the help

Allen96

Pro Karter
Jan 31, 2019
  • In-Game Name (Used on Assetto Corsa Profile): Clive Allen
  • Nationality: British
  • Steam Player ID: 76561198160669593
  • Speed Test:
speedtest.JPG

Sarv_H25

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
Hello folks,

Great to see so many drivers signing up (from quite a wide variety of nations!). As we are approaching the beginning of the season I want to remind you all to join the AOR discord server and assign yourself the Assetto Corsa role and the AC F3 role under #game-assignment and #ac-assignment respectively, if you haven't already done so.

As the season begins, almost all announcements and updates will be made in the discord to those with the correct role (under #ac-f3-league-chat).

Another point to mention is that our server host for this season will be @Mali Baćo. Mali will be dealing with the setup and creation of our race servers each Monday, so he will be able to post updates in the discord regarding the servers if needed.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to an awesome season with these new cars! :D