PC - AC Formula 3 Season 2 Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AC Formula 3 Season 2 Time Trial Thread

Daniel Shields

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 13, 2017
Hey, unfortunately I was unable to do the time trial event because I saw the sign ups late and didn’t pay enough attention. Sorry for that, I’m still happy to race if allowed, but if not then I also understand. Thanks.

Daniel Shields

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 13, 2017
Sixcat (dan shields)

found a bit of spare time to do some laps in the end, although yes after the submission date so idk... xd
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.01.13 - 21.09.17.57.png

Reactions: Sarv_H25

Sarv_H25

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
Hey, unfortunately I was unable to do the time trial event because I saw the sign ups late and didn’t pay enough attention. Sorry for that, I’m still happy to race if allowed, but if not then I also understand. Thanks.
You're all set to race starting tonight mate. Since we have full time positions open, we are keeping sign ups open for longer.

Bechir Andrei

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2019
Bechir Andrei

It's actually my best lap-time from the race earlier...I sing-up for the league right before the race and didn't had time to do a TT ... If I need to do a hotlap offline please let me know.

Reactions: Sarv_H25

Mearcat

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Don't know if this is still open but I tried it out and really like this way more than PC2. Still a bit twitchy for how I like my F cars, it's still way more forgiving (now I need to give my arms a rest - aww the FFB after 30 laps!).

Mearcat
1:47.899
AOR ACC F3 S2 - SilvStne.png

Sarv_H25

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
Don't know if this is still open but I tried it out and really like this way more than PC2. Still a bit twitchy for how I like my F cars, it's still way more forgiving (now I need to give my arms a rest - aww the FFB after 30 laps!).

Mearcat
1:47.899
View attachment 100878
Yes mate, this car is loads of fun to drive. The season is now two weeks in. Be sure to assign yourself the AC Formula 3 role on the AOR discord server if you're not already on there. Server credentials discord link are on the sign up post. Welcome!