PC - AC League Sign Ups | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AC League Sign Ups

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Do you have RED PACK so we can use Ferrari 488 GT3 in a league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Looking at keeping it with 1 group + reserves to fill in the no shows at this stage.
Will confirm later

• Informative
Reactions: Diablo_rf

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@Catau
I believe you are the only signup that remains a 'NO' against the Red Pack DLC.
Since we have decided to go with the large majority (87%), and include this content, you will not be able to take part without it.
Since we are already over-subscribed, can you confirm if you will or will not purchase this DLC please.
If no update is given, we will unfortunately need to remove you from the signup and offer your place to another driver.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
I can't see myself on either list....
Just updated the OP.

But people shouldn't put to much into "reserve drivers" atm. Some people sign up and will never show up, some wont buy the red pack, others will leave after one race, others can make the race at a certain date.

So there will plenty of opportunity to race. :)

Reactions: hinesy32

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Again, as much as I would love everyone that signed up to attend every race, that just won't happen, so I'm very sure there will be random spaces for each race!

We are currently discussing how the empty spaces will be filled, in terms of:
Will #1 reserve driver always gets 1st space, or will it be rotated between the reserves.

Essentially, if you are on the reserves driver list, please make yourself available to race, as there is always a good chance of last minute spaces being available.

The best option is if you treat it as like you are not a reserve.

Last edited:

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Fair enough! OP updated to list him in reserves section. If he is able to race, he will need adding back in.
He was 14th.

Adrian Jumuga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 22, 2016
@Catau
I believe you are the only signup that remains a 'NO' against the Red Pack DLC.
Since we have decided to go with the large majority (87%), and include this content, you will not be able to take part without it.
Since we are already over-subscribed, can you confirm if you will or will not purchase this DLC please.
If no update is given, we will unfortunately need to remove you from the signup and offer your place to another driver.
He will for sure !

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I'll add him back in!
Done!

Poor Hinesy32, he's been switched between Main / Reserve drive about 3 times this week :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian Jumuga

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I have little doubt there won't be a space on the grid mate! And since you've been in the Audi, I wouldn't mind a team-mate :) (There isn't team-mates this season! but still :p )

I suspect there will always be multiple main drivers that are unable to attend per race. I think most (if not all) reserve drivers will probably be able to drive!

Reactions: D. Goelz

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
Yea fingers crossed. Although usually the first race is full. Will see what happens. Do I need to wait until the evening of the race to find out if I can race?

You'll certainly be the faster 'team-mate'

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yeah, it's probably a case of find out on the night I'm afraid :(
Unless someone has posted that they are unable to attend in advance!
I would really advise to treat it as if you WILL have a spot.
At this stage (certainly for race 1) we will offer any slots to the reserve drivers in order of signup.

Reactions: hinesy32
Status
Not open for further replies.