PC ACC Elite Monza Multipule incidents

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015
Platform + League: PC
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date:
19/11/2019

Just wanted to basically say we all need to fix up because elite is becoming a joke these days i had 3 crashes and none of them were anything to do with me i also witnessed some other ppl being hit having to take avoidable action to stop myself from being wiped out, its also made even worst when you get damage before the race starts and you cant pit right away for your mandatory i think it contributes to ppl quitting races but this is just some of the stuff i clipped.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdTallMosquitoTwitchRPG

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@KrypticTMG I'm not sure if you want the stewards to judge the inquiries or you wanted to ask your fellow tier 1 drivers to be more careful.

In the second case, while i agree 100% with you, i'd object that opening this on your tier's subforum would have better visibility.

In case you want the stewards to follow through with the inquiry, please tag the people involved in the incidents in your first 3 videos (the ones that involved yourself) and if you can provide more PoV material.

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015
@KrypticTMG I'm not sure if you want the stewards to judge the inquiries or you wanted to ask your fellow tier 1 drivers to be more careful.

In the second case, while i agree 100% with you, i'd object that opening this on your tier's subforum would have better visibility.

In case you want the stewards to follow through with the inquiry, please tag the people involved in the incidents in your first 3 videos (the ones that involved yourself) and if you can provide more PoV material.

It was just to make us all aware we need to do better i wasnt even going to upload the vids but was told to in the AOR discord just to make a point about the standards.