Moved - ACC Elite + Round 3 + Lap 9+ Divebombing and punting after losing position to regain it | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved ACC Elite + Round 3 + Lap 9+ Divebombing and punting after losing position to regain it

Status
Not open for further replies.

paleez

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018
ACC Elite
Round Number: 3
League Coordinator: me
Date: 2020-02-25
Members Involved: me and @TureeruT
Description:
After a couple of laps holding me up I get the run and pass him and he divebombs and hits me twice.
Evidence:

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
please follow these guidelines for evidence clips:

The following elements are required in the video:
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver submitting the inquiry, recorded at normal speed
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver who caused the incident, recorded at normal speed
● If you're sharing a long video, provide key time-stamps.
● Any additional point of view (track side, helicam etc.) can be added after the required elements.

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
I will try now to be as neutral as I can, as I always try to be:
from my point of view, we were both on the limit of legal. You could not see me and I could not see you. I relied on the radar, that was showing me alongside for half of a car. You closed and I locked. As I can judge it, it's race accident. This is for the first touch. Then you continued to close, and even more. I was still there. We touched again, leading you to spin and lose it.

P.S. I apologize to the stewards for the format of my video. Please watch it all. at least the part where I show steering input and the part where I show it from the top.

Paleez P.S.
Now I will post the video to show you, Paleez, how things went from my point of view. You will find that it's not that bad, after watching from my point of view.
You will find (by watching the vertical point of view thanks to spectator cam, that you can watch in the video), that the radar was showing our cars enough alongside to try an overtake safely. So if you looked that later, and better, you would have not insulted me.
You say I wanted to overtake you after losing position, you cannot be more wrong.
I overtake anytime there is a safe space, and there was just enough. On the edge? The radar is a clear, reliable information. If you had the radar, you would have left more room at the beginning, and you wouldn't close at the end.
Two laps before you divebombed me way more aggressively. We were not even alongside. I gave you much more room.
"So, he is the coordinator, he is coherent, he knows the rules, I am inside by half a car. OK I do it!" That's what I was thinking. How conceited...
So. Probably i had misread you, that's why I wanted to clarify. I don't know how to react honestly, to the fact you blocked me.
I feel offended. Since I have health problems. What you wrote you wish for me, already happens. Feel proud.
It's clear, judging by your reaction as I judge it, that you were too much upset when you wrote "that".
Also considering that divebomb two laps before (hilarious that I found that while reporting another driver; I can post a video also here, it's ready), your reaction was far too much. So eloquent!
We could have argued in private chat or also in the vocal channel. Also being very upset, but insulting in a public chat being a coordinator. You went for another style. Not mine. How can I join the next races, if I have the coordinator against me? How if everyone knows he is? I think it's clear why I think this. To be honest, I'm very disappointed to be forced to arrive to this point. For me trust matters. Respect matters. Hierarchy matters. Trust above all. I lost all the trust I had in you. I don't even know that much. Two people can even don't like each other, but it's not a reason to do what you did.
So, even if I want to go on in the season and this community is the one I want to race in, I cannot.
And I cannot because you, the coordinator, insulted me freely in public chat. As far as I know, your role covers also calming the spirits down after a race, not the opposite.
I'm sure a smart person like you can get my point, Paleez.
What are the consequences, if I decide to go on and race under your coordination?
How do you think some of the drivers would approach me, after you insulted me in public?
A driver tonight killed me and he declared he did not care! What is going to happen next?
Without considering all the people that divebombed me. Already tonight.
What are you going to do, as the coordinator, if anyone feels free to insult me again?
Listen. I am a serious person. I take part to anything with a serious approach, I build relationships based on respect and trust and seriously. Probably you don't agree.
Your opinion. Very disappointing and for me, the point. I tell you, when a person that has an important role demonstrates he's not cool enough, his opinion, his personal opinion, starts to matter. There are consequences to this. And I don't want to take the risk to read that again after a race, I don't know you enough to do it, and I'm not that brave or crazy. If it's funny, it's only for you and someone else...
For this reason you will see me in season four, if and only if, there will be another coordinator and not choosen by yourself also. Because of Trust.

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
I will try now to be as neutral as I can, as I always try to be:
from my point of view, we were both on the limit of legal. You could not see me and I could not see you. I relied on the radar, that was showing me alongside for half of a car. You closed and I locked. As I can judge it, it's race accident. This is for the first touch. Then you continued to close, and even more. I was still there. We touched again, leading you to spin and lose it.

P.S. I apologize to the stewards for the format of my video. Please watch it all. at least the part where I show steering input and the part where I show it from the top.

Paleez P.S.
Now I will post the video to show you, Paleez, how things went from my point of view. You will find that it's not that bad, after watching from my point of view.
You will find (by watching the vertical point of view thanks to spectator cam, that you can watch in the video), that the radar was showing our cars enough alongside to try an overtake safely. So if you looked that later, and better, you would have not insulted me.
You say I wanted to overtake you after losing position, you cannot be more wrong.
I overtake anytime there is a safe space, and there was just enough. On the edge? The radar is a clear, reliable information. If you had the radar, you would have left more room at the beginning, and you wouldn't close at the end.
Two laps before you divebombed me way more aggressively. We were not even alongside. I gave you much more room.
"So, he is the coordinator, he is coherent, he knows the rules, I am inside by half a car. OK I do it!" That's what I was thinking. How conceited...
So. Probably i had misread you, that's why I wanted to clarify. I don't know how to react honestly, to the fact you blocked me.
I feel offended. Since I have health problems. What you wrote you wish for me, already happens. Feel proud.
It's clear, judging by your reaction as I judge it, that you were too much upset when you wrote "that".
Also considering that divebomb two laps before (hilarious that I found that while reporting another driver; I can post a video also here, it's ready), your reaction was far too much. So eloquent!
We could have argued in private chat or also in the vocal channel. Also being very upset, but insulting in a public chat being a coordinator. You went for another style. Not mine. How can I join the next races, if I have the coordinator against me? How if everyone knows he is? I think it's clear why I think this. To be honest, I'm very disappointed to be forced to arrive to this point. For me trust matters. Respect matters. Hierarchy matters. Trust above all. I lost all the trust I had in you. I don't even know that much. Two people can even don't like each other, but it's not a reason to do what you did.
So, even if I want to go on in the season and this community is the one I want to race in, I cannot.
And I cannot because you, the coordinator, insulted me freely in public chat. As far as I know, your role covers also calming the spirits down after a race, not the opposite.
I'm sure a smart person like you can get my point, Paleez.
What are the consequences, if I decide to go on and race under your coordination?
How do you think some of the drivers would approach me, after you insulted me in public?
A driver tonight killed me and he declared he did not care! What is going to happen next?
Without considering all the people that divebombed me. Already tonight.
What are you going to do, as the coordinator, if anyone feels free to insult me again?
Listen. I am a serious person. I take part to anything with a serious approach, I build relationships based on respect and trust and seriously. Probably you don't agree.
Your opinion. Very disappointing and for me, the point. I tell you, when a person that has an important role demonstrates he's not cool enough, his opinion, his personal opinion, starts to matter. There are consequences to this. And I don't want to take the risk to read that again after a race, I don't know you enough to do it, and I'm not that brave or crazy. If it's funny, it's only for you and someone else...
For this reason you will see me in season four, if and only if, there will be another coordinator and not choosen by yourself also. Because of Trust.
We can't accept this evidence as it doesn't follow the guidelines for providing evidence.

Please reupload your video showing the evidence following strictly these guidelines : https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/how-to-make-a-stewards-enquiry.59837/post-840163

• Informative
Reactions: TureeruT

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
the stewards concluded that @TureeruT caused a minor avoidable collision, therefore he'll receive 5 seconds penalty on his race result and 5 penalty points on is AOR driver license.

@TureeruT @paleez

• Informative
Reactions: TureeruT
Status
Not open for further replies.