PC - ACC GT3 SEASON 1- Custom Liveries | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 SEASON 1- Custom Liveries

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Similar issue for me. When doing my Livery I've tried multiple times including reinstalling and it just wont budge. Just end up with the car I have selected in multiplayer. Any suggestions or would you like me to send the test_car.json file?
First of all, the guide says to extract the zip folder into the cfg folder. This is slightly wrong, since if you extract the folder into the cfg folder you will end up with the "ACC server settings" folder inside the cfg folder. What you rather want to do is only copy the contents of the "ACC server settings" folder into the cfg folder. When it asks you if you want to replace, click replace.
Another thing is inside the "entrylist.json" file you need to add a ".json" to the "test_car" on line 7, like shown below:

The author of the blog says he already did this in the latest version, but the link on the website doesn't have it so you need to do it manually.

Hope that fixes your problem and saves you hours of frustration like it did for me :p

• Winner
Reactions: Def

Hewins

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 29, 2018
First of all, the guide says to extract the zip folder into the cfg folder. This is slightly wrong, since if you extract the folder into the cfg folder you will end up with the "ACC server settings" folder inside the cfg folder. What you rather want to do is only copy the contents of the "ACC server settings" folder into the cfg folder. When it asks you if you want to replace, click replace.
Another thing is inside the "entrylist.json" file you need to add a ".json" to the "test_car" on line 7, like shown below:
View attachment 83550
The author of the blog says he already did this in the latest version, but the link on the website doesn't have it so you need to do it manually.

Hope that fixes your problem and saves you hours of frustration like it did for me :p
I'll give it another try. Actually gave this ago myself before asking around and I'd end up with a different car.

Hewins

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 83550

I can get his Orange Mercedes to work but the Ferrari refuses to budge.

Reactions: SomeRandomTramp

Hewins

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 29, 2018
I am having this issue as well. I set the model type to 2 but the server loads me into the merc
EDIT:
the entrylist file has a forced car model number that you need to change
Even changing that number I can't get the right car.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Can't recall the settings he has for his LAN test server, but for the AOR servers, it will apply the skin to which ever car you have selected when you enter the server.
So the line that has 'car type' makes little difference.

But yeah, this may be the same for the LAN server too.
So make sure you have the correct car selected before you enter the server.

eXcole

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2018
So i just noticed yesterday that there already is a #25 Audi in the game, if you could change my number to #255 instead that would be great.

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
View attachment 83550

Iv been having some issue with it as well..i cant even get the test car to show up .:(

eXcole

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2018
Is there a list of numbers still available?
I've listed all numbers currently ingame below (exceptions being Lambo '15, Reiter, Porsche Cup). If someone drives these cars, they should get priority if you've choosen the same number, so you get the next free one instead.

#1 audi
#2 audi
#3 audi
#4 mercedes
#5 mercedes
#6 mercedes
#7 bentley
#8 bentley
#9 lambo
#11 ferrari
#12 lambo
#14 lexus
#17 audi
#18 lambo
#19 lambo
#21 audi
#22 nissan
#23 nissan
#25 audi
#26 audi
#27 lambo
#28 lambo
#29 audi
#30 honda
#31 bentley
#32 bentley
#33 mercedes
#34 bmw
#35 mercedes
#36 bmw
#37 bmw
#42 mercedes
#43 mercedes
#44 mercedes
#49 mercedes
#51 ferrari
#53 ferrari
#54 jaguar
#55 audi
#56 audi
#58 mclaren
#62 aston
#63 lambo
#75 ferrari
#76 aston
#77 lambo
#78 lambo
#82 lambo
#84 mercedes
#87 mercedes
#88 mercedes
#89 mercedes
#90 mercedes
#97 aston
#98 bmw
#99 bmw
#100 aston
#111 audi
#114 lexus
#117 porsche
#175 mercedes
#188 mclaren
#540 porsche
#666 lambo
#751 mercedes
#777 ferrari
#888 audi
#911 porsche
#961 ferrari
#991 porsche

@BDG_Geo

• Winner
Reactions: -L.X.- and BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I've listed all numbers currently ingame below (exceptions being Lambo '15, Reiter, Porsche Cup). If someone drives these cars, they should get priority if you've choosen the same number, so you get the next free one instead.

#1 audi
#2 audi
#3 audi
#4 mercedes
#5 mercedes
#6 mercedes
#7 bentley
#8 bentley
#9 lambo
#11 ferrari
#12 lambo
#14 lexus
#17 audi
#18 lambo
#19 lambo
#21 audi
#22 nissan
#23 nissan
#25 audi
#26 audi
#27 lambo
#28 lambo
#29 audi
#30 honda
#31 bentley
#32 bentley
#33 mercedes
#34 bmw
#35 mercedes
#36 bmw
#37 bmw
#42 mercedes
#43 mercedes
#44 mercedes
#49 mercedes
#51 ferrari
#53 ferrari
#54 jaguar
#55 audi
#56 audi
#58 mclaren
#62 aston
#63 lambo
#75 ferrari
#76 aston
#77 lambo
#78 lambo
#82 lambo
#84 mercedes
#87 mercedes
#88 mercedes
#89 mercedes
#90 mercedes
#97 aston
#98 bmw
#99 bmw
#100 aston
#111 audi
#114 lexus
#117 porsche
#175 mercedes
#188 mclaren
#540 porsche
#666 lambo
#751 mercedes
#777 ferrari
#888 audi
#911 porsche
#961 ferrari
#991 porsche

@BDG_Geo
These are the numbers i can still choose as long as they match the car i choose?and thank you :)

eXcole

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2018
These are the numbers i can still choose as long as they match the car i choose?and thank you :)
No, you can choose whichever number you like with whatever car you want, as long as no one else here has taken the number already. But to give you an example. If i take the standard #1 Audi ingame (instead of a custom car) and you have choosen the #1 for your car, we enter the same server, i will get #1 and you the next free one (e.g. #2 or if thats also taken, #3 ....). Just because the ingame numbers have priority over the custom ones.

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo