Chloé

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione Leagues - Season 1
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 1 of the AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in an AOR League? If so in which league and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Last edited:

Chloé

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Annnnnd here we go for the 1st season of ACC. I hope everyone will enjoy and respect each other. :whistle:

For those who know me, i’m the coordinator of tier 1 in the pcars 2 gt3 league. As the season is coming to an end, i’m also participating in the coordinating of acc.

Soooooo the name’s Chloé, i’m 23 and i’m a mechanical engineer.
I’m interested in drifting, racing but also make up and fashion stuff. My favorite tracks on ACC are Barcelona and Hungaroring. And my favorite car is the BMW M6.

My goal of the season is to make sure everything is going to be fine and everyone will enjoy racing in the elite tier.
My second goal is to achieve at least a pole position (Already made one in the TT event :whistle:)
Third and last goal is to make sure @Tudesertpac stays behind me :ROFLMAO:

Sooooo make sure you give everything you can and enjoy this season

Last edited:

Chrismk360

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 13, 2016
1) Tell us about yourself. My name is Chris but i'm sure you guessed that already, age 37, occupation Wagon driver, favourite track That's a tough one i like so many, Oulton park or Spa are two of the ones i like the most
2) Did you participate in an AOR League? It's my first league on pc but i did a few on xbox on Pcars from season 6
Not looking to beat anyone just looking to be consistent and do well. I'll maybe set myself some goals for season 2
Not sure what all the changes are but i liked the superpole idea for TT

Julian Peiker

Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
1) Hey all, my name is Julian "JJ" Peiker, i am 24 and currently studying psychology. My main hobbies are riding motorcycles (hopefully on track soon), music and Simracing. I am quite new to Simracing, ACC is my first one. I looked for something to cure my winterdepression (no motorcycle - u know) .... and .... now i am addicted to this ****! Also i´ve met some cool dudes during my first year in ACC. I´ve learnt a lot from them and now it´s time to face some of them during this season ;)

2) First time for me, but currently taking part in other leagues too.

3) I´m here for thrilling adrenaline & clean battles. My goal is to learn and evolve my skills to become a simracer who is able to keep up with the best.

4) Don´t know about the changes, as i said it´s my first AOR league, but damn i love your broadcasts! Can´t wait to sit back afterwards and enjoy the stream.

Thanks @Marco GC-R | TheRipper for introducing me to AOR. And i want to say hello to my mom - hi mom! lulz

MikeTinus

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 25, 2018
1) Hi guys my name is Mike "Tinus" Wagner, I´m german and I´m 17 years old. I still go to school and love to race in sims. I don´t rly have a favorite track but if I have to decide I would choose TT Circuit Assen and Spa.
2) I joined the F1 PS4 league last year but wasn´t the best time I had in racing games, because I didnt enjoy the game as much as I thought I do.
3) I really hope to play a role in the championship. But at first I want to have some great racing and have some fun.

Dimitri Goeman

Pro Karter
May 25, 2019
Hey All!

1) Dimitri Goeman, 39, Electrical Engineer (Industrial Automation) from Ghent, Belgium... Favorite track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
2) First time for me on AOR, Currently not taking part in other leagues...I have been in the past, more than 10 years ago (GTR-GTR2)
3) Having great races, having lots of fun and making new friends…. (y)

4) Since Im new to AOR, I dont know what has been changed ;)

Last edited:

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
What’s good everyone :D

1) Tell us about yourself?

They call me prenta, BIGPRENTA but on ACC I go by MTR PRENTA I’m 23 years old really looking forward this season driver line up looks crazy everyone’s really fast so the competition is going to be tight but saying that I don’t really have a favourite track because I love quite a lot of tracks but if wasn’t going to pick one it would have to be Silverstone.

2) Did you participate in an AOR League?

I’ve participated in a few AOR leagues like the hype energy f3 PS4 league, AOR gt3 project cars 2 league and now ACC but I won the S15 AOR PS4 f1 f3 league and then went on to as I was saying earlier the project cars 2 gt3 league.

3) What do you hope to achieve during this season?

There’s only one goal for me and that’s to win I’ve put quite a bit of time into preparation for this so I’m looking forward to the outcome .

I think the changes look really good so far I don’t really have a bad word to say I think it’s a job well done by the likes of Chloe, Andrex, shooter and some others that im sure helped the development of the league as well. Just really looking forward to Tuesday.

Last edited:

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
1) Tell us about yourself.

My name is Tobias Schmid better known as theschmid (ESR_theschmid). I'm 24 years old living in Switzerland and I'm studying mechanical engineering. My favorite track on ACC is probably Spa Francorchamp.

2) Did you participate in an AOR League? If so in which league and how did it go?

Last season I managed to win the AOR PS4 Tier 1 GT3 League on Pcars 2 but switched to the big boys now (PC) :LOL:

Because the competition is so high in the tier 1 my goal is to finish in the top 10 and hopefully get some podium places :)

The point system. Now it's harder to get into the points and a point has more value.

Marco GC-R | TheRipper

AOR PC GT3 S10 T3 Champion
May 27, 2018
1) Tell us about yourself.
Not a new Guy but anyway:
My Name is Marco im 28y old and from Germany. ^^ My Favourite Track is always the Nürburgring Nordschleife ♥
After Nürb probably Tracks like Bathurst, Zandvoort, Zolder and Spa of course ;) :D

Yes this is my fourth Season in AOR. I started in Season 10 AOR PC2 GT3 League in Tier3 which introduced me to the amazing professional League Racing feeling! : ) After that i participated in S11 in Tier2 and Season 12 Tier1 :) I made a bunch of nice Friendships On and Offtracks! : ]

Rivals are easy to tell: my new Teammate @ESR_theschmid because i think he is incredibly fast, @Julian Peiker, @Gianfrest/Twitch.tv, @Kapo, @-L.X.-, @Dimitri Goeman and my old Teammate @ZeroStefan : ] Im looking forward to nice close Racing with them all in Midfield i would say! : ) I can be fast but i probably wont beat top 5. Maybe i can bother some of the Top10 Guys sometimes ;) ;) <3

Hmm hard decision. I would like to have 60 minutes and 90 Minute Races like in PC2, Pitstops and more Races in the Season. But i understand that this is just a ''Test-season'' so Season 2 will be much bigger in comparison i guess ^^.
The Point System is rly tough... Hard to get into the Points now. Its cool and if you manage to get in the Points it will be a massive Achievment and Succes. But for some Guys this maybe gets a little frustrating :/

Anyway Cheers Guys and cya on Track hopefully without incidents and without my God damn little silly Mistakes! xD : )

Last edited:

Gamisuke

Formula Karter
Feb 11, 2017
Hey guys.
My name is Mario, im 35 years old and greek, currently living in Germany. Favorite tracks? Probably the one that i get the best result :p
I participated in pcars2 GT3 Tier 1 for one and a half season, i had to "retire" due to health reasons, but all good for now , so here i am again :D
For this new season of ACC, clean and fun racing is what i after. If i can get some points, then im happy! There is none in particular that i want to beat, most of the "faces" here are familiar, so i guess it will be fun :D

Cheers fellas! :)

-L.X.-

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 21, 2018
1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
Saluten! I'm Alex(ander), since a few weeks now 21 years old swiss, bassist in two hc-punk bands and currently seeking to attend university to study audio engineering or music production :p
Favourite tracks are Suzuka and Laguna Seca, in ACC to be honest nothing which strikes a chord in me :whistle:

Embarrassingly yeah... I've started my first leagues in pCars 2 Season 11 & 12, which I had to end shortly because of gymnasium stuff which cut my time in practicing/racing. But now (as you probably figured it out) I'm a "free" man now ;) Season 11 was a mess, only attending the first and last round of the season. Season 12 in T3 was awesome fighting the 6-7 Rounds for first place against @Dirtryblood (miss ya mofo...)

To survive and more importantly finish the season in a whole... I think there's more at stake.
@Marco GC-R | TheRipper @ESR_theschmid @ZeroStefan are my main rivals this season. But as well after the first race, I'll keep my eyes (and teeth) out for @Chloé & @aidtheace (aka Flashlight :p)

What's new anyhoo? jokes aside, that pitstops aren't mandatory anymore, instead only used if necessary (90min races) is good for me.
That there's some controversy about the point system is reasonable, but I find it better this way so that the margain of the front of the pack isn't going to sky rocket with 40-50 points which should make pace more valuable and crashes/DNF's more crucial :devilish:

Cheers
-L.X.-