AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione GT3 Leagues - Season 1 Rules & Regulations This thread contains all of the rules which apply to racing in the AOR ACC GT3 Leagues. Our rules are in place to help us maintain clean and fair racing in the league, and these must be respected and followed by all...
Make sure to read and understand them, especially the part related to manual rolling start (2.6)
Regarding the point 1.4 (Corner cutting/track extending ), it was decided to use the in-game track limits.
We want clean racing and gentlemen behaviour, even in the unfortunate case of an accident.
Please consider that in the evaluation races aliens and slower drivers will be on the track together. This will likely create an additional challenge for all the drivers as race paces and driving skills will be more diverse than in a traditional league race. Be extra careful about fellow drivers and be prepared to find people who brakes in different places than you do.
Remember that the evaluation races' primary function is to make sure that you know AOR rules and are able to drive safely in the traffic, race pace and results are no where near as important.
Drive the car like you paid for it with your own money, and everything should be fine
Few things for newer people regarding the Eval Races:
- AOR Discord: https://discord.gg/AtdCVwg If you don't have ACC permissions ask for them in permission requests
- Servers are ApexOnlineRacing.com #1, #2, #3 | S1 Eval Race #1 ....Password will be in discord
- We'll meet up in ACC Social Channel then divide into Tiers which will be PUSH To Talk so bind a key. Tier 1 = fast guys, etc..
- Once racing begins keep chatter to a min.
- Read about Manual Rolling Start/Formation Lap. Click the spoiler on page 1
- There is no mandatory pit stop
- If you take a lot of damage, resetting to the pits is an option for the Eval Race. Careful on your EXIT!
- If we have a big pile up in turns 1-3 we might restart it so be prepared for that