PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015

Welcome to Season 1 of AOR's ACC GT3 League.

If you have any Questions / Comments / Feedback, please feel free to use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
There will be some races that have Random weather :)

Kapo

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jun 6, 2018
@AndrexUK it would be nice if everyone use real names instead of nicknames. Because it looks more professional imo

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yeah, It would look better. But it would really only work if they used the same name for the AOR Forums too, otherwise it's a bit of a nightmare figuring out who is who for championship points / forum posts / etc :(

Alstevens83

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Yeah, It would look better. But it would really only work if they used the same name for the AOR Forums too, otherwise it's a bit of a nightmare figuring out who is who for championship points / forum posts / etc :(
Maybe you could have the AOR names set as nicknames (For example it would be for me Steve 'Alstevens83' Allan), so then it would be an attempt to balance it out.

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I can't recall how the results show.
If it does show the full name + Nickname, then that would work!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kapo

Alstevens83

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
I'll just do a quick race to double check for you Andrex.

EDIT:

OK just jumped online and it looks like the nicknames appear during the race, but not during the results page, So I'm guessing it's back to the AOR names. Unless we change the name part to include our online names as well as the AOR names. However, that is up to you Andrex.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AndrexUK

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
It was very close between Monday and Tuesday, but that was due to a little bit of vote changing...
The issue with Monday, is that it would clash with the iRacing league.
While the clash wouldn't really have a huge impact on number of drivers not being to sign up, in terms of getting the Viewers, it was decided that ACC would take the Tuesday slot.
So we are not fighting for the same viewers on the streams.

Which ever day we go with, there will be some people that it doesn't work for, and for that, I can only appologise, I would love to have everyone in.
But we will likely be running social practice races on Monday nights (similar to the Tuesday pCars2 GT3 league practice races were done), so if you are free on Monday nights, I'm sure there will be some high quality racing happening that everyone is welcome to join in to (even if not a league driver!)

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Since the game has gone into 1.0 and out of EA. I have had crashes on a regular basis. So as much id love to join I can't commit because I don't think the game will let me play for any good length of time. Anyone else had any similar issues since launch ? If so have you been able to solve them?

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Are you fully updated?
Might be an option (and I would advise it), is to sign up for the beta patches.

Reactions: Welchy10

BDG_Geo

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Since the game has gone into 1.0 and out of EA. I have had crashes on a regular basis. So as much id love to join I can't commit because I don't think the game will let me play for any good length of time. Anyone else had any similar issues since launch ? If so have you been able to solve them?
I had to delete and reinstall the game to stop the crashes as mine was doing the same :)

Alstevens83

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
I've entered in for both races, Basically, the idea is if I cannot make the one, I've always got the other one as a second/last chance saloon style situation.

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for responses guys. I will try the reinstall as a first port of call. Really would like to get involved in this league so hopefully I can get it sorted before the league starts.

Reactions: John Pecchia