PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion

Xeonski

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 16, 2018

People need to learn AOR rolling start procedure...The leader take the inside line of the first corner. In misano, odds on the right, evens on the left... it’s not rocket science.
I think there was a bit of miscommunication and the leader took the wrong side.

But, just to learn from it and progress together you should have gone for the slot on the right because if you don't you create a huge spot on your left which create a huge mess. I tried to go on that spot but i don't know if it was the thing to do in this situation if a coordinator can share his thoughts on this it would be great.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Didn't sound like there was much confirmation happening on the formation lap.
I tend to keep reminding ppl about the important parts (Formation speed / Odds right/left / 45 min race, not 4 min race / This is an evaluation race, it's more important to drive clean and fair, than where you finish / etc).

As much as we don't want the discord cluttered, and chat should be kept to a minimum, if there are any issues, please do mention something, and it gives a chance for the CoD to advise / confirm / fix things.

IAteAGnomeOnce

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 27, 2018
@Xeonski if you look closely you can clearly see that I (car in pole) line up on the right side of the track for the start. The one who was out of place in @p4thos video was the lambo in front of him who took the outside line instead of the inside. Everyone from P1 down to P6 lined up correctly.

• Informative
Reactions: Xeonski

p4thos

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I think there was a bit of miscommunication and the leader took the wrong side.

But, just to learn from it and progress together you should have gone for the slot on the right because if you don't you create a huge spot on your left which create a huge mess. I tried to go on that spot but i don't know if it was the thing to do in this situation if a coordinator can share his thoughts on this it would be great.
Let us agree to disagree. I am bound to follow the rules. If the car in front of me does not follow the rules, it is his problem, which he will have to resolve with the stewards. I am just giving this warning, because I will not let this slide...

@IAteAGnomeOnce
Not your fault. The car in front of me did not follow the rules and the car behind me did not either... In fact, even took advantage to "overtake me" on the tformation lap... This, by itself, already says a lot about the knowledge (or lack of it...) of the league rules.

@AndrexUK
If you notice my video, I took the trouble to warn in the chat that the evens were on the left and the odd ones on the right...

@Vansinnes
The car ahead was nr 7, so he should have taken the right. I was not blaming the leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Def

Xeonski

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 16, 2018
Let us agree to disagree. I am bound to follow the rules. If the car in front of me does not follow the rules, it is his problem, which he will have to resolve with the stewards. I am just giving this warning, because I will not let this slide...

@IAteAGnomeOnce
Not your fault. The car in front of me did not follow the rules and the car behind me did not either... In fact, even took advantage to "overtake me" on the tformation lap... This, by itself, already says a lot about the knowledge (or lack of it...) of the league rules.

@AndrexUK
If you notice my video, I took the trouble to warn in the chat that the evens were on the left and the odd ones on the right...

@Vansinnes
The car ahead was nr 7, so he should have taken the right. I was not blaming the leader.
If i follow your logic i just followed the rules (that i know well) and took my place on the grid like i was supposed to do, i was at my place as the lambo was supposed to be in front of me in the right lane.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
We'll spend more time explaining it for Eval 2 and push back the formation point. Keep in mind it was the first Eval, by the time people get more experience with Eval 2, Socials and Practices it will be cleaned up by R1.

There are different levels of AOR league experience and people need to be patient.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@TureeruT season starts July 30th so we'll have social/practices before then. If you can't make Eval 2 shoot me a PM and we'll try to work something out.

Juantxo Ovalle

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2019
Hi guys, today will be my first race in AOR. Been racing in Spanish leagues mainly in AC. I'd like to know then name of the AOR ACC server for tonight's race. There is a booking system to log in or do I have to type a password? Thanks. See you later.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
Hi guys, today will be my first race in AOR. Been racing in Spanish leagues mainly in AC. I'd like to know then name of the AOR ACC server for tonight's race. There is a booking system to log in or do I have to type a password? Thanks. See you later.
Servers names are ApexOnlineRacing.com #x, you can find them by typing apex.
There’s no booking system, usually fast goes into lobby 1 and others go into lobby 2

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
FYI - Social Event Tues 23/7/19.

metaDp

Semi-Pro Karter
May 19, 2019
Hello there, as the sign up thread is now close, I will say it here.

I was there for the first evaluation race after thinking more than twice to sign-up (I did like the last night possible). It will do 2 months that my internet line is fu**** and techinicans comes over and over to "repair it" but every time it seems like they don't do what is needed because it work a few times at the sh** comes back again.

Since one week every was fine, great ping, the connection was stable.

The eval race one comes in lol, pings goes crazy and I lost the connections with the server, yes, my line is dead again...I have now idea what the technicians are doing but... :confused:

I prefer to finally say "I can't participate" than yeah maybe if I used a shared connection with my phone with 4G lol. It work, but it can be go crazy at any moment lol.

• Sad
Reactions: AndrexUK

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@metaDp Sorry to hear your having problems, I know how that goes and best of luck with your ISP! Thanks for letting us know but I would still submit a TT, depending on how things shake out there might be opportunities as a reserve at some point during the season. Hopefully your ISP will get their act together.

• Agree
Reactions: metaDp and AndrexUK

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I shall be away as of tomorrow morning, till next Monday (29th)
With that in mind I will not be here when the car / team selection threads go live.
So, in advance of that, anyone in Tier 2 (when it is published) want to team up in a black Lexus?

There will be 3 Tier's (3x30) + reserves.
You could probably get a ROUGH idea which tier you will be in, by checking the TT's and splitting it from 1 > 30 / 31 > 60 / 61> 90
(However, that is not guaranteed, so if you are close to the cut off points, you may go either way!)

Tranq

Pro Karter
Jul 12, 2019
can i ask how car selection will work? is it first come first serve or another format and are cars limited to the amount that can be picked like can there be say 15 huracans in one tier or will you put a cap on how many of each car to make it more diverse