PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion

metaDp

Semi-Pro Karter
May 19, 2019
@metaDp Sorry to hear your having problems, I know how that goes and best of luck with your ISP! Thanks for letting us know but I would still submit a TT, depending on how things shake out there might be opportunities as a reserve at some point during the season. Hopefully your ISP will get their act together.
Yeah I will do some TTs then just in case ^^.

Reactions: amir_hosseini

TureeruT

Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
guys if everything goes alright I will be at home in the 23rd. Can we update the laptime until 12 pm of the 23rd or of the 22nd?

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
can i ask how car selection will work? is it first come first serve or another format and are cars limited to the amount that can be picked like can there be say 15 huracans in one tier or will you put a cap on how many of each car to make it more diverse
Everyone can take whatever car he wants, but with a different livery (custom included i guess)

guys if everything goes alright I will be at home in the 23rd. Can we update the laptime until 12 pm of the 23rd or of the 22nd?

Reactions: TureeruT

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
Ah okay, thanks for the help so what if there are like 30 of one car in one tier xD
That’s currently happening in tier 1 of pcars 2. Only AMG or Lambo, it is up to you guys to make the diversity of the tier, we are not going to force people to drive something. Not the philosophy of the league ;)

EDIT: Personally, the coordinating + my work doesn’t let me enough time to be competitive so i usually let my teammate choose whatever he’s confortable with :whistle:

Last edited:

dakuza

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Feb 8, 2018
I am unable to post a TT in time. I am in the process of moving to a new house and it is taking longer than anticipated.

I’ll have my racing rig set up next Thursday at the earliest. I hope this doesn’t mean I will have to miss the season.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Nah, it's ok, We'll just put you in T3! :p

• Disagree
Reactions: GIXXERosg

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@VoodooChild just means Andrex will be in T1 then, we can play those games as well!!!!!

Reactions: Def

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Lord only know's how I have tried.... and tried.........and tried again!
If anyone want's a slow setup for ANY car for the TT, I will have one! I've tried as much as I can...
I've never been a Hot lapper, and it's a true representation of my Qually time!

I watched the Eval 2 race for 30 mins, then decided to join them on track to see if I could harrass ppl.
I just couldn't keep up...... with anyone....

Was at the point of "Hmmmm, maybe I should do commentary instead of drive..."

Marlon Andrade

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 15, 2019
I shall be away as of tomorrow morning, till next Monday (29th)
With that in mind I will not be here when the car / team selection threads go live.
So, in advance of that, anyone in Tier 2 (when it is published) want to team up in a black Lexus?

There will be 3 Tier's (3x30) + reserves.
You could probably get a ROUGH idea which tier you will be in, by checking the TT's and splitting it from 1 > 30 / 31 > 60 / 61> 90
(However, that is not guaranteed, so if you are close to the cut off points, you may go either way!)
If no one volunteered yet and I end up on T2 I'd be happy to team up =) Switched to the Lexus after having a hard time to be consistent with the Lambo on race pace.

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Question regarding liveries - does everyone have to make a custom livery?

I’m considering going for the Porsche and since there are only three liveries for this car I’m just wondering what to do if there are more like me who wants to drive that car but haven’t made a custom livery?

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

I’m considering going for the Porsche and since there are only three liveries for this car I’m just wondering what to do if there are more like me who wants to drive that car but haven’t made a custom livery?
You can choose an in-game one yes, but as you said, the same livery cannot be chosen twice in a tier (I think)
So in your case with only 3 liveries I would highly recommend you make a custom livery yourself unless you're almost certain the Porsche won't be a popular choice in your tier. And it's really not that hard to make a custom livery either. No PS skills needed, you just type in a bunch of numbers in a txt file and the game does the rest for you, really easy and intuitive compared to most other sims

• Informative
Reactions: Def

ApexMaibom

Jan 13, 2019
You can choose an in-game one yes, but as you said, the same livery cannot be chosen twice in a tier (I think)
So in your case with only 3 liveries I would highly recommend you make a custom livery yourself unless you're almost certain the Porsche won't be a popular choice in your tier. And it's really not that hard to make a custom livery either. No PS skills needed, you just type in a bunch of numbers in a txt file and the game does the rest for you, really easy and intuitive compared to most other sims
Thanks mate, will give it a go then I guess. My next concern is, if I will be able to do it in time for the car registration Wednesday being on vacation with a bunch of plans. But we will see how it goes

Alstevens83

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
I sadly won't be able to make the social event tomorrow night. I mentioned in Discord yesterday that my mum had a massive accident at home and the doctors at the hospital have asked me to keep an eye on her till Wednesday (when she's having another checkup and all that), If you want me to do some more practice hot laps and send some race footage from offline races/online races and keep me as a reserve for this season then that's cool. I just need to have this AFR (away from Racing) time to be with her.

• Friendly
Reactions: -L.X.- and Kapo

TureeruT

Pro Karter
May 22, 2019

I can make the livery for you, just tell how you like it. what race number (7 is mine ;D) and which car.
Once you have chosen a car go to the livery thread and reply to one with the template you want (colors can be changed, but the are only a few templates).

Reactions: ApexMaibom

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
For newer people wondering how things will work with placements, tiers, car selection, teams, etc....

It will be basically look like this:

You will be placed into a tier and from there (your Tier) you will introduce yourself (it's helpful), make a car selection, find a teammate (if you want one), race discussions, results & standings within your Tier.

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo

ApexMaibom

Jan 13, 2019
I can make the livery for you, just tell how you like it. what race number (7 is mine ;D) and which car.
Once you have chosen a car go to the livery thread and reply to one with the template you want (colors can be changed, but the are only a few templates).
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it mate.

I've tried to do it my self now but i haven't got three trackmedals for Zolder, wich I believe is the track for the testserver, so I'm not able to access the server and see my "work" and post it in the thread yet. Hopefully I will have a little time tomorrow after the social race to gain those medals and see if the car looks as planned.