PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - General Discussion

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
I can make the livery for you, just tell how you like it. what race number (7 is mine ;D) and which car.
Once you have chosen a car go to the livery thread and reply to one with the template you want (colors can be changed, but the are only a few templates).
What the heck maybe it's just safer to have you do it then.

If you are still up for it, I would like the Porsche with the 101 livery. White base, red bottom line as the example and matteblack stripes. Black wheels and red secondary wheelcolor

This would be my guess for the body colors
Color 1= 81
Color 2= 240
Color 3=1

For sponsors i'm going for the black ACC

And with the luckynumber 912 :)

Big big thanks in advance :love:

TureeruT

Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
What the heck maybe it's just safer to have you do it then.

If you are still up for it, I would like the Porsche with the 101 livery. White base, red bottom line as the example and matteblack stripes. Black wheels and red secondary wheelcolor

This would be my guess for the body colors
Color 1= 81
Color 2= 240
Color 3=1

For sponsors i'm going for the black ACC

And with the luckynumber 912 :)

Big big thanks in advance :love:
wow you saved me all the time. I will do it thursday. Give me the time to come back home and it is ready!

Reactions: ApexMaibom

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
@Chloé Why not delay the begining of the season one or two weeks, since there are people still racing on PCars2 season 13?
It would be a bit late to decide to delay a series 5 days before it is set to start when people have planned after when the season starts and ends in the first place in my opinion.
For me that would mean that I’ve hauled all of my sim rig and pc stuff with me to the summerhouse on vacation for no reason

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo