PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - Main Thread

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

AOR ACC GT3 Leagues - Season 1
This is the main thread for the ACC GT3 Tier 3 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

Important Links:
League Rules
Race Calendar
Stewards Panel

AOR Discord: https://discord.gg/AtdCVwg

Race Day/Time:

Race day: Tuesdays
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

● League Coordinators: @GIXXERosg @VoodooChild

Points System *updated Aug 4th
1st - 50
2nd - 44
3rd - 38
4th - 33
5th - 28
6th - 24
7th - 20
8th - 16
9th - 13
10th -11
11th - 10
12th - 9
13th - 8
14th - 7
15th - 6
16th - 5
17th - 4
18th - 3
19th - 2
20th - 1

Pole position - 1 point

Pole Position = 1 bonus point

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
i put myself as reserve for a long list of (boring) reasons but i'm very committed to race anytime i will be able to.
i'm first reserve so it's highly likely that in every race at least one of the 30 main drivers will not show up.

thanks for the thought :)

Reactions: p4thos

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Domi64S We tried to account for everyone with the information we had available. Unfortunately we fell short on having a 4th tier which put strain on all tiers. That said, S1 is a abbreviated schedule we will move into S2 in short order. With a 30 slot server I fully expect reserves will get a chance to race. Also keep in mind we will have practice races that every can participate in plus people will be on the Hivemind server daily grinding.

Gav88888

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2018
Looking forward to this, going to be an AM rather than Pro though lol

Do we need to say what cars we are using like in PC2?

Reactions: GIXXERosg

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Looking forward to this, going to be an AM rather than Pro though lol

Do we need to say what cars we are using like in PC2?

Reactions: Gav88888

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Cannot stress it enough:

we have a lot of reserves so we need ALL the drivers (reserves INCLUDED!!) to be very diligent and ALWAYS let us cods know if they are missing a race.

we'll constantly look at workarounds to trim down the waiting list for reserves and give everybody a chance to race as much as possible, but we really need your collaboration with the aforementioned point.

Last edited:

Alstevens83

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 12, 2019
So with the reserves, will the chance of racing be offered in order of the reserves (ie one driver doesn’t show up so reserve driver one takes his place) or will it be first come first served in discord/PM?

Like I said in the intro thread, This is my first league entered so everything like the reserves element is completely new to me.

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Normally it's the reserve order, but we know that having so many reserves is not an entirely normal situation, so as i said @GIXXERosg and I will think about a workaround.
We sorted out the tiers on wednesday night (more like thursday early morning) so we didn't yet have the chance to discuss about this :)

Domi64S

Pro Karter
Jan 18, 2019
Cannot stress it enough:

we have a lot of reserves so we need ALL the drivers (reserves INCLUDED!!) to be very diligent and ALWAYS let us cods know if they are missing a race.

we'll constantly look at workarounds to trim down the waiting list for reserves and give everybody a chance to race as much as possible, but we really need your collaboration with the aforementioned point.
Ok for me but if 4 Hours before the race I don’t see a reasonable probability of me racing it will not be possible for me to commit. I know there will be last minute drop outs but I really can’t organize my evening for somthing that may happen.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Reserves:
@IntrepidNL
@Screwball2020
@Alstevens83
@Gaborik
@Domi64S
@J Peaches

@VoodooChild had a very fair idea on how to include Reserves in S1 Pro-Am Races to fill in slots for people that can't make a race. Would look something like this:

Round 1
IntrepidNL
Screwball2020
Alstevens83
Gaborik
Domi64S
J Peaches

Round 2
J Peaches
Domi64S
Gaborik
Alstevens83
Screwball2020
IntrepidNL

Round 3 = Rotated again..... etc

We already have two slots available for Reserves at R1 SPA, people will get an opportunity to run races! Keep in mind, it's S1 and not a full schedule so please those on the 1-30 list make sure to let every know if you can not make a race to give others an opportunity.

Also, it is MANDATORY to inform if you can't make a race.

Reactions: John Pecchia

IntrepidNL

Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
I appreciate the effort, but count me out for this season. I signed up to participate in a full season, not to maybe, perhaps fill a spot that's left over. I'll be sticking around here to see if anything changes and see if a spot opens for next season. Commitment is a two way street :)

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

Alstevens83

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 12, 2019
Sadly I’ve got to pull out of this season. I sadly won't be able to commit to the schedule this time around due to personal and health reasons.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Alstevens83 sorry to hear that, keep a look out for S2. If something changes for S1 let us know.

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@AVERAGE SHARPIE
@Gaborik

Despite multiple recommendations from me and @GIXXERosg, you didn't inform us that you were missing the Spa race.
We're not asking much, and we do it in order to be able to manage the reserves, possibly before race time.

Please make it be the last time you don't inform us or you might find yourselves on the bottom of reserves list or removed from the league.

Reactions: ApexMaibom