PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - Main Thread

sellew

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2019
I plan signing up for next season. What does it take to be in the main roster and not the reserves list?

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
you join from ACC server browser (obviously) by searching "hive" or "apex"

sometimes people in the server gather up in aor discord (you'll need to request for AC permissions) or in ShaggyDan's discord (link in hivemind's server names)
Ok thanks...next time I'm on ill check it out

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
I plan signing up for next season. What does it take to be in the main roster and not the reserves list?
Considering you have demonstrated your commitment by attending all of the S13 PC2 races you signed up for, if you sign up as a main driver for next season, complete the TT/Superpole/Hotstint/whatever, and attend (and complete) one of the pre-season evaluation races then you can be 99% sure you'll get a full driver slot. Attending more than one evaluation/social race is always a bonus of course.

For the most part, the people who get placed as reserves either volunteered to be one (willing to roll the dice on getting to race anyway), didn't complete an evaluation race (or did so in a questionable way), or have previously demonstrated a lack of commitment in previous seasons. Unfortunately sometimes there still wont be enough main driver slots, and then some unfortunate people who are completely new to AOR might get placed as a reserve, but we always hope to avoid that happening.

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo and sellew

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

Everyone read this please.
Remember to raise enquiries for every incident that happened in the race, it is really important to keep the league clean.