PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - ROUND 1 - Spa - 30.07.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - ROUND 1 - Spa - 30.07.19 @8PM UK TIME

LiboCZ

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Well, what a race this was...

Have to say I did not practiced quali at all, was more focused on race pace so I was really surprised by somehow getting the pole, which makes me even more nervous and my heart was beating like crazy :D

Although I focused on race pace I went for safe setup and I was cleary one of the slowest cars on straight. So after few laps I went from P1 to P4 and than I had really great battle with @77 and @Dmitry Bludyshev and have to say thanks to you guys this was one of the best races I ever had, really so close but all the time clean and fair, well done guys. So although I finished P4 just 0.8 sec behind P2, still very happy with my race.

PS: Congratz to @xype for impressive win!

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Good race guys!
We had some crashes here and there - spa is unforgiving and there was full grid - but overall it was a clean race

Reactions: ApexMaibom

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2019
Cheers for the fun @LiboCZ @Dmitry Bludyshev was an entertaining 30 mins of the race - i was having to constantly look in my mirrors to see where you guys were.

@xype took off like a rocket after @krop visited the wall in Raidillion from Pole and then it was the battle for 2,3,4 - all good, clean and fair. Giving each other space and driving like a real race, awesome.

Happy with 2nd but need a faster setup for next time to not let @krop and @xype get away!

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
I have some question about the finish of the race, I always thought that i finish the race if i'm first or if i cross the line after the leader finished the race but yesterday i finished the race before the leader finished, when the clock was on 00:00 i crossed the line in front of the leader and my race was finished.

My question is, is it the standard bahaviour of ACC and i'm just dumb and i didn't see it before or is it a special configuration on Apex servers ?

TheRealestPepito

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 21, 2019
Yea i had that too. Was weird cause it said the leader was on the last lap and when i crossed the line shortly after it said my race was over? I completed another lap just in case XD

packolla

Formula Karter
Dec 17, 2018
My race "highlights":
Timestamps in the description! Unfortunately my HUD wasn't working during the race. (F2 didn't help)

Reactions: ZeFau

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
I have some question about the finish of the race, I always thought that i finish the race if i'm first or if i cross the line after the leader finished the race but yesterday i finished the race before the leader finished, when the clock was on 00:00 i crossed the line in front of the leader and my race was finished.

My question is, is it the standard bahaviour of ACC
The AOR ACC servers are not configured in any special way, so I have to assume thats just how it is in ACC. I'll try to look into it though and confirm, but yea, I've seen that happen myself and been a bit confused in public lobbies.