PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro - Main Thread

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016

AOR ACC GT3 Leagues - Season 1
This is the main thread for the Pro Tier - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

Important Links:
League Rules
Race Calendar

AOR Discord: https://discord.gg/AtdCVwg

Race Day/Time:

Race day: Tuesdays
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

● Tier Coordinators: @AndrexUK @Def

Points System
P1 = 25
P2 = 18
P3 = 15
P4 = 12
P5 = 10
P6 = 8
P7 = 6
P8 = 4
P9 = 2
P10 = 1

Pole Position = 1 bonus point

Drivers and Teams:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016

Welcome to the second tier of the ACC leagues :)
I am very much looking forward to the first race, but before this, i need you to:
- Introduce yourself in the driver introduction thread
- Register a car and a team in the.... car and team registration thread ! we have the liveries you submitted so far, so if you want to update it when you register as a team, please do so.

@Fraiture Hervé si tu as besoin d'une traduction, que ce soit pour comprendre ou poster en anglais, n'hésite pas à m'envoyer un MP ici ou discord.

Last edited:

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I assume Tier2 will be at least as competitive as Tier1. There are some serious names in here... Let's bring the racing on.

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
when do we need to choose car?
To add to what JKay said, you can change cars during the season if you’re not happy, but it will reset your championship points.

Reactions: Gasarn

SomeRandomTramp

Formula Karter
Jan 16, 2019
I think we have some liveries with the same numbers, as I have noticed the game changing the numbers depending on who joins first.
For example I think fusion and schumacher have both picked #9

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Updated results, apologies about the delay.

I think we have some liveries with the same numbers, as I have noticed the game changing the numbers depending on who joins first.
For example I think fusion and schumacher have both picked #9
as mentioned in the sign up thread, it's first come, first serve in regards to who gets the number for the season. Our position on this matter is to amend if required by driver. I personally didn't notice until this race some numbers were conflicting, despite me checking when we did the tiers. Must've missed it.
It is not very important this season for us, but for sure, we need to put in place a better process, for team registration as well because team mates are supposed to run similar liveries; however no one said which livery they'll use (in case of two custom liveries, for example).

tl;dr if you want to have a certain number or run another livery, shoot me a pm and i'll fix it.

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Driver update:

@RAINB0W joins the Pro tier as a reserve driver, and due to absences, will be part of the race tomorrow. Welcome!

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Another one of our former Xbox sheep.
Welcome mate!

Reactions: Def

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
@IAteAGnomeOnce i noticed you took the McLaren for this round, so I take this as car switch and reset your championship points

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019

Everyone read this please.
Remember to raise enquiries for every incident that happened in the race, it is really important to keep the league clean.