Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Gothenburg, Sweden
INFO:

@maz17 and @leonardojoep have both changed cars. This means that both drivers will lose the points made in the first race and they have been resetted to 0 points in the results and standings.

If anyone else wants to change car, please inform me 1 hour before practise starts tonight (takes a little time to update the results) :)

Reactions: maz17

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Gothenburg, Sweden
Driver update:
We have a new driver in tier 3 as @Yuriy will join us. He will start as a reserve since he can't commit do drive all races.

Welcome to tier 3 @Yuriy . You don't have to say which car you want to drive until the day you take part in a race. Also remember that we have practise servers that you can join :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Gothenburg, Sweden
sent a request to psn
Got it! I have added you to the chatgroup now. The first posts in there shows which server and what password. FP starts at 6.30pm UK-time (optional) and quali will start at 7.30pm UK-time. See you there :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Gothenburg, Sweden
The fire has been lit. 20 penalty points that I don't 100% agree with I hope y'all been practicing.
I feel a little rage from you. Just hope that you use that in a positive way tonight ;)

And that goes for all drivers. Please take care of each other out on track. We all do this for fun and it isn't fun being hit, spun or taken out just as it isn't fun to get penalties for it. I know that we are racing but sometimes it's better to just wait a little and not gamble that the move will work, especially on the first lap when all is tightly packed. So, let's take care of each other tonight and make this an awesome race (y)

Levij

Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2020
Usa
I feel a little rage from you. Just hope that you use that in a positive way tonight ;)

And that goes for all drivers. Please take care of each other out on track. We all do this for fun and it isn't fun being hit, spun or taken out just as it isn't fun to get penalties for it. I know that we are racing but sometimes it's better to just wait a little and not gamble that the move will work, especially on the first lap when all is tightly packed. So, let's take care of each other tonight and make this an awesome race (y)
No rage motivation to get better. I pride myself on clean and fair racing.

• Winner
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Planet AOR
It has come to our attention that @Yuriy has deliberately crashed into another driver with the practice race yesterday. This is completely against the rules at AOR and therefore we have no other option then remove him from the league and place him on the blacklist.
● Deliberately crashing into another car will result in being permanently excluded from the league.

Yuriy

Junior Karter
Sep 22, 2020
Russia
It has come to our attention that @Yuriy has deliberately crashed into another driver with the practice race yesterday. This is completely against the rules at AOR and therefore we have no other option then remove him from the league and place him on the blacklist.
yes I know. I admit a mistake. for his act apologized. good luck to everyone in the races

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt