PS4 - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 5 - Main Thread

silverfox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yep but how would you do that?
We could also have a before and after,after we've all crashed into each other. What a start.

turborat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2020
Yep but how would you do that?
We could also have a before and after,after we've all crashed into each other. What a start.
I'm not sure? The only way I can think of is that everyone lines up where we want the photo and park there for a while. Then the person taking the photo can view the replay and take a screenshot from there using one of the outside camera angles?

Reactions: AlbertDeanI

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Practiceservers Zolder - wrong weather setting?

@Thumbtwiddeler @Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt On practice servers Zolder the weather icons shows a cloud with thunder. The trackcondition is stated as 'flooded'. And the track is quite a challenge now even at slow pace ;-)

It should be medium rain for next race. Is it possible that these settings are checked by you? Thx!
Out of interest wot times was u getting mate

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
Out of interest wot times was u getting mate
To be honest i did some laps last week making a setup. What did not work... ;-). If it were these same weather settings ( and I think so) i did as fastest a 43. But mostly 45s if completed at all without spinning....

Tonight i hope to get some practicetime. See what times I can do in right weather settings...

• Wow
Reactions: pete day

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
To be honest i did some laps last week making a setup. What did not work... ;-). If it were these same weather settings ( and I think so) i did as fastest a 43. But mostly 45s if completed at all without spinning....

Tonight i hope to get some practicetime. See what times I can do in right weather settings...
Just have 15mins I was getting 46s I think I need to practice hard this week then as no doubt you fast guys will be in the 42s 41s by the weekend

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020

Did some laps now. ... I come to 41.5 now... Weather still on stormy.

John_G

Formula Karter
Sep 3, 2020
I never played in the rain before apart from the lambo training, I didn't realise we'd be having so many wet races! I hope there's still some grip as Zolder is a fun little track in the dry

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
Just have 15mins I was getting 46s I think I need to practice hard this week then as no doubt you fast guys will be in the 42s 41s by the weekend
I was 39s in quali in the practice race. But the weather settings will be changed now. Less rain. Less standing water on track.

Reactions: pete day

silverfox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 20, 2020
Saw that Berno, seems less water on the track now. First time on I could hear a bit of thunder

silverfox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I will probably be calculating from now how much fuel to put in! 1Hour race=3600seconds. Possible 1:40 sec race laps from some guys =100 secs.=36laps.
Anybody spot any flaws in my maths let me know lol.

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
So I will probably be calculating from now how much fuel to put in! 1Hour race=3600seconds. Possible 1:40 sec race laps from some guys =100 secs.=36laps.
Anybody spot any flaws in my maths let me know lol.
I have taken 110l in Barcelona. I think the Porsche is quite thirsty. Had some 10l left after the race. Yesterday did a full hour race and started with 105l. Because i drive with another ECU mapping in the rain it uses less fuel. Some 15 mins before end was the last time i checked fuel qnd had still 34 liters left. Forgot to check at the end. Dumd me. So seems to me in Zolder that 100l is surely enough. I think I will do another full race in the weekend. Will keep you posted.

turborat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2020
I was 39s in quali in the practice race. But the weather settings will be changed now. Less rain. Less standing water on track.
Did a few practice laps last night. Loads of standing water like you said. Was getting high 1.40, low 1.41. Saw some guys in the public server were hitting like 1.34's :oops:

silverfox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 20, 2020
I was just thinking that turborat, I think also Berno that when you put the fuel in and hit drive that info comes up saying how many laps that amount of fuel equates too. Nearly sure it does in the Audi anyway. So at a guess 38 laps at most, formation lap and a lap or 2 to spare.
( 2 laps for first restart, another couple for the next.......)
Think there could be a lot of problems at this one! A lot of oppurtunities to outbrake yourself.

silverfox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 20, 2020
Don't know how they do that 1:34s. My car feels okay but I'm in 41s at best. Don't know what setup changes to do will tinker today.