PS4 - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 5 - Main Thread

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
Did a few practice laps last night. Loads of standing water like you said. Was getting high 1.40, low 1.41. Saw some guys in the public server were hitting like 1.34's :oops:
Did a few practice laps last night. Loads of standing water like you said. Was getting high 1.40, low 1.41. Saw some guys in the public server were hitting like 1.34's :oops:
I think 34s were after the change of weather made on the servers. I did a race with two guys from t1 and at that time they did 39s in quali when circuit was flooded and with thunderstorm. I did some also some quick laps after the change of weather and soon could do low 37s. Still room for improvement because setup has to be altered...

AlbertDeanI

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 27, 2020
Man I haven’t had any time to get on and practice yet. The wife is out this evening so time to catch up!

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
Well... conditions.... Today tried some laps on Zoldwr but having a hard time to get low 38s. Few times sneaked into 37s. Not confident...

turborat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2020
They did a good job with the rain spray effects. Just driving behind you already made things hard to see. Its going to be interesting driving behind a few cars

• Agree
Reactions: BernoR_21

AlbertDeanI

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 27, 2020
Anyone else got the MVH Studios G29 wheel mod? I finally got to the top of the waiting list today and ordered mine.