PS4 - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 5 - Race 2- Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 5 - Race 2- Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK]

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I checked the settings on the server and they are all the same. Only explanation I can think of is the one from @PhoenixNightrain.

Reactions: BernoR_21

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I joined the unprotected one, server 5 and server 3 (I think) . All gave me different times ranging from 36 to 40
Yh same I did a race last night in the apex open lobby and was getting 36s than went in server 5 and could only get 38s

• Agree
Reactions: BernoR_21

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
Yh same I did a race last night in the apex open lobby and was getting 36s than went in server 5 and could only get 38s
Think we were both in same lobbies yesterday. Experienced exactly the same as you mention. Also think that Phoenix is right about fact that more cars on track will make the track faster.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Apologies in advance for being a pain in the ass but what's the recommended practice server for our tier again? Would prefer to be among similar pace rather than watch the aliens vanish into the distance.

• Funny
Reactions: PhoenixNightrain

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
Apologies in advance for being a pain in the ass but what's the recommended practice server for our tier again? Would prefer to be among similar pace rather than watch the aliens vanish into the distance.
No problem... This was the original message. So server #5 it is.

Drivers are free to choose which server they want to join. But if you want some competition during the practice we thought that Tier 1 and 2 join server #3, Tier 3 and 4 join server #4 and the rest join server #5.

● Private practice servers for the upcoming race:
ApexOnlineRacing.com #3 | Season 1 | "trackname" Practice
Password: practice1

ApexOnlineRacing.com #4 | Season 1 | "trackname" Practice
Password: practice2

ApexOnlineRacing.com #5 | Season 1 | "trackname" Practice
Password: practice3

John_G

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 3, 2020
Think we were both in same lobbies yesterday. Experienced exactly the same as you mention. Also think that Phoenix is right about fact that more cars on track will make the track faster.
I found the same. On server 5 with lots of cars on track I was low 37's and tyres running 31 psi. Then I went to another practise server with just me and was running mid 38's and very slippy, couldn't get pressures above 30, exactly the same settings.
I'm guessing the medium rain is light enough for the cars to start to remove some water from the racing line when there's enough of them.

Should be really interesting race (y)

PhoenixNightrain

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Hi guys,
Did the time of start Of the event change between round 1 and2? At what time does free practice start tonight?
Looking forward to a good race.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hi guys,
Did the time of start Of the event change between round 1 and2? At what time does free practice start tonight?
Looking forward to a good race.
Nothing changed...same as last week. 60 minutes practice before the quali.

• Informative
Reactions: PhoenixNightrain

turborat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2020
Tonight was a disaster for me. Seventeensides, sorry for the love tap, @AlbertDeanI I crashed into that Bentley and ended up spinning into you and @Archie619 my switchback on you backfired badly. Sorry guys!

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
So race two is done! all without a red flag too.

started mid pack and finished the same for me, had an unfortunate coming together with my team mate after he was in an accident in front of me, tried to slow but it was too late, i'll have to review my footage to see exactly what happened.

managed to recover to xxx from dead last and was even keeping with the leaders in some sections so positives to be taken from there.

results and race footage below.

Race:

Race1.jpg

Race2.jpg

Qualifying:

Qual1.jpg

Qual2.jpg

Onboard Footage:

Reactions: John_G and SE_Morel