PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 6 - Main Thread

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member

This is the main thread for Tier xx of Season 1 of the GT3 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

Important Links:
League Rules
Race Calendar
Stewards Panel

Race Day/Time:
Race day: Tuesday
Event start: 7:30pm (UK time)

League Coordinator: @CHRSMELLYANAN

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidgrundstrom

Formula 4 1st Driver
This will be fun, a lot of new names but some olds! Already looking forward to this season!

Btw, Are we doing teams ala PC2? If so, i am looking for someone to team up with the 2019 Porsche!
1600022106704.png

Essa.Racing

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Hi all hope this will be a good first season. Not sure where to put this but I do want to chance my car. I registered with the Bentley but I would like to change to the porsche if its possible

Davidgrundstrom

Formula 4 1st Driver
Yeah happy too. And yes changing car to the porsche. Felt right to carry it over from the current pc2 league lol

any preferences on livery? I like the GPX "Gulf livery" (1) or the Rowe motorsport livery. Maybe we can customize our own if u have an idea what our team colour could be?
1600077478042.png
(1)
1600077391366.png
(2)

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Just a reminder if your in tier 6 and have not added me to your friends list please do so or you will be missed when sending information out.
Unlike PC2 I won't be sending you invites to the race.

Fred Ogega

Premium Member
Premium Member
hello good people.
looking forward to the race tomorrow. most of the names are new to me, or perhaps i have forgotten in case we have raced together before.

Assetto Corsa Competizione_20200914202941.jpg

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
hello good people.
looking forward to the race tomorrow. most of the names are new to me, or perhaps i have forgotten in case we have raced together before. surprised to find @CHRSMELLYANAN was already on my friends list! :p
View attachment 120380
Glad u joined us in this tier I think we raced a couple of times on pc2. Hope we can have some battles this series