201.4 KB · Views: 23

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2020
Essex
Ah Enduroka... still got my KA in the garage since I used it as my first car, was tempted to give it the race treatment:ROFLMAO:
It’s a good series dun it for 2 years now came secound overall last year but this year got messed up with the corna stuff. Lots of famous drivers do it.

Essa.Racing

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
UK
Really sorry but I am going to pull out of the remainder of the season. 2 weeks on the trot car has been undrivable come the race. And I don’t think I can spend another week practising getting a car to a point where I can push for the whole race on,y to get to the race and have a car that wants to either go straight in a corner or spin in every one. Sometimes both in the same corner. I may come back for season 2 but that’s me done for this season.

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2020
Essex
Really sorry but I am going to pull out of the remainder of the season. 2 weeks on the trot car has been undrivable come the race. And I don’t think I can spend another week practising getting a car to a point where I can push for the whole race on,y to get to the race and have a car that wants to either go straight in a corner or spin in every one. Sometimes both in the same corner. I may come back for season 2 but that’s me done for this season.
Ok sorry to hear that essa.