PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 6 - Main Thread

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Netherlands
With the retirement of @Essa.Racing we have decided to make @Lexie1993Maxie for the rest of the season a main driver.
Normally the first (or second) reserve will be moved up, but since @T-rex1245 has not been on the forum for a while (part of the rules) and @wetLINESmatter is also quiet, we have decided to move @Lexie1993Maxie up.

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Netherlands
I've* makine sure Im ready if needed. Being second reserve I figured the best I could do is wait patiently. My apologies
we thought you went MIA :(

Sorry @Lexie1993Maxie but I need to disappoint you, you need to wait a little longer.
@wetLINESmatter you will be promoted from reserve to a main driver. Be ready Tuesday.

Lexie1993Maxie

AOR PS4 GT3 S15 T(reserves) Champion
Apr 12, 2020
Nederland
we thought you went MIA :(

Sorry @Lexie1993Maxie but I need to disappoint you, you need to wait a little longer.
@wetLINESmatter you will be promoted from reserve to a main driver. Be ready Tuesday.

No problem guys i wil have chance maybe later this season or next season and i have a season on PC2 and if i don't have to race i still like to broadcast the ACC tier 6 race. Good luck @wetLINESmatter.

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2020
Essex

Lexie1993Maxie

Apr 12, 2020
Nederland
No my bad I thought I messaged him but dident sorry @wetLINESmatter and welcome to the series. Sorry to @Lexie1993Maxie for messing u around.

No problem mate! I'm ready if you need me. And you guys doing your best to do the best way possible so i'm okay with it. I still like to broadcast tho so if possible i like to do that :D

wetLINESmatter

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 4, 2020
Canada

Lexie1993Maxie

Apr 12, 2020
Nederland
Not sure whether to give this a like or not. On the one hand I'm greatful to be welcomed to the series, on the other, I can't help but feel I took this from @Lexie1993Maxie

Thanks for being a great sportsman Lexie.

Thnx mate! I do it by everyone! :D
I think everyone deserves a place and was in the list for me so it's your time for that place mine comes of itself. (y)

again good luck mate!