PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 6 - Main Thread

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sorry to whoever was in the Porsche that got a tap on top corkscrew, my bad wasn't expecting u to slow down slower than I did...if that makes sense. Great race today everyone

Ri Alfe

Semi-Pro Karter
Hi everyone! Wondering if anynody knows the password for the practice servers 1-6. I notice there are different settings on them throughout the week. Sometimes its's even a different track, so I'd like to know how to get in them as they're usually password protected. Thanks

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Question, @Michel--NL ; @YabbaTheHutt ; @PRG_FrankForest

I see a lot of the steward incidents being decided that the Driver at fault gets penalty points on their driver license.
Where can I find this driver license?
thanks.
License points can be found on the results & standings thread in the Championship overview sheet to the right in the column PP

5.4 Drivers License Penalties

The Drivers License points system is a way of keeping track of a driver's record of breaking the rules of clean racing, and to more severely punish repeat offenders. Drivers License Points will not be influenced by external circumstances related to an incident, they will only be given for the severity of an incident. Driver License Points may or may not be applied alongside race penalties, as per the list below.

5 points - Driving in a dangerous or unsporting manner.
5 points - Causing a minor avoidable collision.
10 points - Causing a moderate avoidable collision.
15 points - Causing a significant avoidable collision.
20 points - Causing a major avoidable collision.

Modifiers to Drivers License Penalties

● +5 points
- Causing an avoidable incident in the opening lap

Clean Racing Award

-5 points - Completing a race without any penalty. (Note: points balance won't go below 0)

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
You think we restarted the server during the race? I saw that the server was empty and restarted by itself and then I put on the TT settings.
Yeah was really weird, was about 40mins left and it said connection error so I tried jumping back into race as I thought mite be my connection but the practice server had vanished, think there were 9 of us racing, i know it wasn't my connection coz if ya watch the map all the cars go off track at same time just before it crashes, so maybe just a server error coz couple times lately I've had issue with server searches etc. No big issue, just gutted as one of my best races makes me more determined for this eve

KungJarnix

AOR PS4 ACC S1 Tier 6 Champion
Q:2
P:1
Everything came together on that one. Adjusted the car for consistency and it paid out.

A comfortable win and really happy to take the championship in the end.

I would like to thank the apex coordinators for making such a great league and to every driver who joined.

I was really impressed by @AnAngryPidgeon and @blacksmith. You guys really pushed the pace especially in the end of the race's showing good adaptation and focus.

So thanks again. Looking forward to trying some other car for upcoming leagues. Both gt3 and gt4 looks fun.

Cheers