PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1- Tier 6 - Race 7 Nurburgring [03/11/2020] 7:30pm UK]

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2020
Essex

The Nürburgring is a 150,000 person capacity motorsports complex located in the town of Nüburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It features a Grand Prix race track built in 1984 and a much longer Nordschleife which was built in the 1920s. The Grand Prix race track has a length of 5.148 km (3.199 mi).

Event Information:
Date: 03/11/2020
Practice session starts: 6:30pm UK time, not mandatory
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #X | AOR Season 1 - Tier X
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 87% dry
  • 11% light rain
  • 2% medium rain
  • 13% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session
● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 3 - 07:00am
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 07:00am
Server settings

● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tyre change
  • Refueling not allowed
● Confirmed no-shows:
-

AnAngryPidgeon

Formula Karter
Aug 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Sorry it’s late but I’m 99% sure I won’t be racing tonight since my Girlfriend’s grandad has passed away :( if I don’t make it in then have a great race everyone!

KungJarnix

AOR PS4 ACC S1 Tier 6 Champion
Jul 21, 2016
Sweden Halmstad
Q:4
P:6

That was an eventful race. Or was it a pinball game? Never been in so much incidents in one race. Must be some sort of record.

After I think 3 diveboms I got lot's of damage I decided to pit early. Came out with no traffic. Pissed at first but happier with every pass. Managed to squeeze myself in sixth place with a solid pace trough out the race.

Sorry to here about your situation @AnAngryPidgeon. Hope to see you in the coming races. Take care

Also congrats to the podium finishes. Looked like you guys had a solid pace.

AnAngryPidgeon

Formula Karter
Aug 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Q:4
P:6

That was an eventful race. Or was it a pinball game? Never been in so much incidents in one race. Must be some sort of record.

After I think 3 diveboms I got lot's of damage I decided to pit early. Came out with no traffic. Pissed at first but happier with every pass. Managed to squeeze myself in sixth place with a solid pace trough out the race.

Sorry to here about your situation @AnAngryPidgeon. Hope to see you in the coming races. Take care

Also congrats to the podium finishes. Looked like you guys had a solid pace.

Thanks mate. Back next week to carry on our battle!

Reactions: KungJarnix

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2020
Essex
@Fred Ogega sorry bud didn't see u on the times sheet and in the pits. I also was 2 laps down. Can u send me some proof and I’ll change it over for u.