PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 6 - Race 8 - Paul Ricard [10/11/2020 7:30pm UK]

CHRSMELLYANAN

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member

The Circuit Paul Ricard is a French motorsport race track built in 1969 at Le Castellet, Var, near Marseille, with finance from pastis magnate Paul Ricard. Ricard wanted to experience the challenge of building a racetrack.

Event Information:
Date: 10/11/2020
Practice session starts: 6:30pm UK time, not mandatory
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #6 | AOR Season 1 - Tier 6
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 91% dry
  • 6% light rain
  • 2% medium rain
  • 1% heavy rain
  • 9% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 16:00pm
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 15:00pm
Server settings

● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tyre change
  • Refueling not allowed
● Confirmed no-shows:
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexie1993Maxie

AOR PS4 GT3 S15 T(reserves) Champion
Looking forward to this race!!!
I did a 4h race here so i have miles on this track but it is a unforgivable track even it is a big ass gokart track on my opinion. But it is to drive.

see you guys on track!!

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
@Michel--NL , @CHRSMELLYANAN , @YabbaTheHutt and appologies if i missed someone.
I want to state that i finished 8th in this race see fotage:
For some reason the game things i am in the pits and my lapcounter stops counting and also my positions are falling back to position 14/15 because there was somebody who went to the pits after disconnect.

like to be graded with 8th place

thanks Shifter

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
@Michel--NL , @CHRSMELLYANAN , @YabbaTheHutt and appologies if i missed someone.
I want to state that i finished 8th in this race see fotage:
For some reason the game things i am in the pits and my lapcounter stops counting and also my positions are falling back to position 14/15 because there was somebody who went to the pits after disconnect.

like to be graded with 8th place

thanks Shifter
You need to make an enquiry for this. So the stewards can have a look at it.

KungJarnix

AOR PS4 ACC S1 Tier 6 Champion
Q:6
P: 7

Did a last minute adjustment to get more top speed on the straights and did not adjust my cornering speed after the big straight and it just snapped on me. Went from 3 to 10.

Then later at lap Mr 5 @g-strom6 and @BMTM_Shifter came in 3 wide at the same corner with me in the middle(I was feeling the hurt before the impact). Suddenly @BMTM_Shifter turned from the inside line and smaked me out in the concrete wall. The whole car was crumbling, the ffb clipping baaad before reaching the pits. After 48 sec I pits I got clear traffic and put on some dingers before my tires was like please let us R.I.P.

Have some moments defending and fighting with a Lexus.

Fun and al

Congratulations to the podiums and nice job @AnAngryPidgeon. This sets up the scene for the last race perfectly

AnAngryPidgeon

Formula 4 Test Driver
Thanks m

Did a last minute adjustment to get more top speed on the straights and did not adjust my cornering speed after the big straight and it just snapped on me. Went from 3 to 10.

Then later at lap Mr 5 @g-strom6 and @BMTM_Shifter came in 3 wide at the same corner with me in the middle(I was feeling the hurt before the impact). Suddenly @BMTM_Shifter turned from the inside line and smaked me out in the concrete wall. The whole car was crumbling, the ffb clipping baaad before reaching the pits. After 48 sec I pits I got clear traffic and put on some dingers before my tires was like please let us R.I.P.

Fun and al

Congratulations to the podiums and nice job @AnAngryPidgeon. This sets up the scene for the last race perfec

Fun and al

Congratulations to the podiums and nice job @AnAngryPidgeon. This sets up the scene for the last race perfectly
Thanks mate, not a great day for the GTRs... onto the finale in Suzuka!

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver

Fun and al

Sorry kung but for me it felt someone hittede at the back. Never felt getting of the line. In my playback went in a straight line. But this race is weird.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sorry kung but for me it felt someone hittede at the back. Never felt getting of the line. In my playback went in a straight line. But this race is weird.
i will upload my footage, maybe you can see from there?
thanks @Davidgrundstrom . Maybe we can see something on there but i doubt that it will bring clarety. What i noticed from @KungJarnix his fottage was that when i closed up he went to the right, it forced me half of track. I though that i had passed everyone (didn't get a warning that a car was at my left). that could explain why in @KungJarnix his view i suddenly when into him. I've noticed that yesterday a lot of lag was happening. I don't know who it was but i think it was a green audi that on some occasions flew fron left to right.
But as said @KungJarnix , if you want to go to the stewards no problem for me. I can't prove anything because i was stupid to forget to turn on the recording from the beginning.
hope that stewards give me my rightfull place and if so then normally you would be P8 and i would be P7 but i will gladly give you the position. for me the championship was over since Misano, I know you are still fighting for a podium.
hope this softeness the pain
;)
complete footage from the last 15 min (all i recorded)

Davidgrundstrom

Formula 4 1st Driver
here´s my view from both our lap5 incident and in the end your bugg that made you jump from 7th to 15th. You can´t tell that much on the video about the incident but on the radar it looked like @KungJarnix moved a tiny bit to the right and then @BMTM_Shifter moved to the left. If this is netocoding/lag it is hard to telll. To bad we can´t have full race replay when stuff like this happens.

You can see on 53:56 that BMTM jumps from 8th to 15th when passing MRPracing. Think this should be evidence enough?

KungJarnix

AOR PS4 ACC S1 Tier 6 Champion
here´s my view from both our lap5 incident and in the end your bugg that made you jump from 7th to 15th. You can´t tell that much on the video about the incident but on the radar it looked like @KungJarnix moved a tiny bit to the right and then @BMTM_Shifter moved to the left. If this is netocoding/lag it is hard to telll. To bad we can´t have full race replay when stuff like this happens.

You can see on 53:56 that BMTM jumps from 8th to 15th when passing MRPracing. Think this should be evidence enough?
I would say that the video confirms a agressive turn-out by @BMTM_Shifter.

Lets se what the stewards think about it.