PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 7 - Main Thread

Brian Ross

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2020
England
Thank you for letting me join I really don’t have the time to practice and do set ups I genuinely didn’t realise it would take soo much time up. I donated to the server as a way of thanks a few week ago. Good luck to everyone else.

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
London
Thank you for letting me join I really don’t have the time to practice and do set ups I genuinely didn’t realise it would take soo much time up. I donated to the server as a way of thanks a few week ago. Good luck to everyone else.
Sorry to hear you go , I do understand.
The only thing I normally change is psi & while driving my TC & ABS, I think unless you have setup cars in the past it best just to get use to the car for a season or two then play with setup.
If you had a team mate may of helped in some way.
I have removed you from the Tier because you ask , maybe you should of asked to be a reserve which would off giving practice time with everyone.
Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: FLYSKYDHK

weal77

Formula 3 1st Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Scotland
@ brian, Drop me a psn msg and i talk you through basic set up tricks pal. The more people racing the better.
@ admin. Can you point me in the right direction for the social race sign up? Cant find it. lol

weal77

Formula 3 1st Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Scotland
@admin, Could we have a thread for set ups? Maybe it would help for those that dont know how to do set ups? Not meaning posting set ups but info from people that do them.
not sure if you have this set up already?

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Planet AOR
@admin, Could we have a thread for set ups? Maybe it would help for those that dont know how to do set ups? Not meaning posting set ups but info from people that do them.
not sure if you have this set up already?
Something like this?

Reactions: weal77

Khaled77

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 25, 2016
Egypt
@ brian, Drop me a psn msg and i talk you through basic set up tricks pal. The more people racing the better.
@ admin. Can you point me in the right direction for the social race sign up? Cant find it. lol

Hyg mate

Reactions: weal77

weal77

Formula 3 1st Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Scotland
Thought you had left Ultra?

You went off on one about the start of race saying you were jumped? You were on right hand side of me on grid then tried to start in my spot. Did someone leave maybe? Do you use The pit crew mod in game?
This will help you understand where your starting point is. You were directly where my icon told me to be. So as far as im aware you jumped the start. Maybe you got confused?

Also if you have anything replay wise post it to admin. I plan on doing so when i find out how to do it. lol

I see your name has been reported to a steward last race or the one before, Driving standard from yourself was Im sad to say shocking. You tried to corner cut to overtake me on the beginning of the S's Then flew ahead of me, Back on track and off the other side. I plan to post it. as the admin cant do anything without footage.

Mistakes can happen sometimes but for me you were erratic. Anyway, Hope you stick around but really would be good of you to watch over the race if possible?

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Planet AOR
With immediately effect we have decided to remove @Ultra from the league.
Why? I think you all seen his message in the PSN chat and such language we will not tolerate at AOR. This shows of no respect to the other drivers.

3.2 Lobby etiquette

● Shouting, name-calling and generally speaking rudely is not acceptable. Drivers who are a disruptive influence on the lobby atmosphere will be penalised accordingly, or in extreme cases removed from the league.

● Respect the other drivers. Keep a friendly atmosphere in the race lobby and treat your fellow drivers as equals, regardless of them being quicker or slower than you.

Fot79

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 13, 2019
Italy
Why? I think you all seen his message in the PSN chat and such language we will not tolerate at AOR. This shows of no respect to the other drivers.
Do we have a new driver that is gonna take his spot?

FLYSKYDHK

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 28, 2020
Australia
We are not allowing any new drivers this far in the championship. So we have to do it with the drivers we have at the moment.
21 drivers quit so far in this season :(
We had only 13 or so drivers start in the last race. Hopefully we have a full field next race :)

weal77

Formula 3 1st Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Scotland
Party at mine?

WEll done to AOR guys for getting rid of a really bad...SO called racer and not very pleasant guy in general