PS4 ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 7 - Race 2 - Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK]

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
London

Built in 1963, Zolder hosted the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix on 10 separate occasions in the 1970s and 1980s, as well as the 1980 Belgian motorcycle Grand Prix. At this time, mainly the Blancpain Sprint Series and the BRCC national championship hosted a race in Zolder. The 24 Hours of Zolder endurance event is also held as a stand-alone event around the end of August or the beginning of September.

Event Information:
Date: 22/09/2020
ApexOnlineRacing.com #7 | AOR Season 1 - Tier 7
Practice session starts: 6:30pm UK time, not mandatory
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server:
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 0% dry
  • 0% light rain
  • 100% medium rain
  • 0% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 3 - 10:00am
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 11:00am
Server settings

● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tyre change
  • Refueling is not allowed
● Confirmed no-shows:
@weal77

@PR0JECT_KEV
@Ryan Foster

Last edited:

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
London
There are two bugs in the game that has us decided to change the settings for Zolder.

1. The option "simracerWeatherConditions": 1 is not working on console. This will limit the maximum rain/wetness to roughly 2/3 of the maximum values, translating to something between medium and heavy rain.
The weather settings are changed to:
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.3,

2. Long formation lap on Zolder is bugged and therefore we are using the short formation lap.

Hacked_GTR

Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2020
Croatia
I can't wait for race, couldn't attend first one because internet problems.
Tried practice today and its fun but very slipery :D
What TC you all using for this race? I tried with default wet setup but maximum TC makes me so slow, I decresead it to 5/8 and it was way better, slipery but much faster, managed to get 1:39:688 lap time :)

FLYSKYDHK

Formula Karter
Aug 28, 2020
Australia
I can't wait for race, couldn't attend first one because internet problems.
Tried practice today and its fun but very slipery :D
What TC you all using for this race? I tried with default wet setup but maximum TC makes me so slow, I decresead it to 5/8 and it was way better, slipery but much faster, managed to get 1:39:688 lap time :)
I'm still trying to find right setup but yes 5 is what I am using too. Got to late 1.38s but very slippery hence may have to increase for race just to be safe but a lil slower. Practice server had the session running at 2pm for some reason

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Gothenburg, Sweden
I can't seem to find password for Tier 7 practice server (ApexOnlineRacing.com #7). Can someone help pls?
The practise servers we use is #3, #4 and #5. I also know that we use 1 server for upcoming race track and 1 server for more testing but I don't know which server they are on.

Reactions: FLYSKYDHK

FLYSKYDHK

Formula Karter
Aug 28, 2020
Australia
The practise servers we use is #3, #4 and #5. I also know that we use 1 server for upcoming race track and 1 server for more testing but I don't know which server they are on.
Thank you :)

• Friendly
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
London
This is the information for practice, race password will be sent in the PSN chat before the race.
If you look in the PSN chat you will also find this information posted.

Reactions: FLYSKYDHK