• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!

PS ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 7 - Race 2 - Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK]

Hygrade B

Premium Member
Premium Member

Hacked_GTR

Formula Karter
Qualified 6. and finished 9.
It was ok race, but i got bumped from behind few times first few laps, and got damaged because of that, nothing big but handling was little harder. I raced extra careful, probabli too carefull, ma lap times in race was 1:38 - 1:40 cca. I was 4. till 31 minutes but then again i got hit hard from behind and lost 4 positions, and because of damage lost few more before i pitted.
I will post a video of race when my upload finish.
Gratz nxgn_ultr4, ayresii1995 and htr_cogollo for podium :) you flied past me 2. or 3. lap, great pace :)
All in all great race :)

Luche109

2 times AOR PS4 GT3 champion
Qualified P11
Finished P4
That looks like “remontada” :D
Well, maybe I could be in the podium as I cleanly fought with @Ayresii1995 at the beginning of the race and you finished P2. Then I also cleanly fought with @HTR_cogollo and you finished P3, by the way did you pit and changed tyres @HTR_cogollo ?
Then fair battle with @Flabbs at the end ! We sweat as hell seeing @Hygrade B coming back :eek::D I got lucky:)
So Podium next race I guess ! :)
Again congrats to winner and podium guys ! And thank you @Hygrade B for the coordination !
See you soon for Kyalami !

Last edited:

Flabbs

Pro Karter
Qualified P11
Finished P4
Well, maybe I could be in the podium as I cleanly fought with @Ayresii1995 at the beginning of the race and you finished P2. Then I also cleanly fought with @HTR_cogollo and you finished P3, by the way did you pit and changed tyres @HTR_cogollo ?
Then fair battle with @Flabbs at the end ! We sweat as hell seeing @Hygrade B coming back :eek::D I got lucky:)
Again congrats to winner and podium guys ! And thank you @Hygrade B for the coordination !
I enjoyed the battle and the end. I lost it on the last few laps because I was trying too hard haha. Nice racing mate, well done

HTR_cogollo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Qualified P11
Finished P4
If I entered the box with 28 minutes left of the race, congratulations to all the participants and to the organization, it was a very clean and beautiful race

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Q: P4
R: P11

Oof, that was a tough one. Amazing looking at the top 6 qualifiers and where we all finished! Great win for @Ultra from 8th on the grid!

My race start was OK, made a place on the start to P3, then it all got a bit wild into the first chicane. Think @Wardy636 made a mistake and I tagged him/he tagged me, I managed to get away without too much damage, but the poor run I got off the chicane allowed Ultra to get past, putting me back down to P4.

The next lap is when the race went downhill. Made a stupid mistake at the hairpin, running wide and putting me into a spin to see me drop down to P8. I managed to make a place up with @HTR_cogollo making a small mistake at T2, but completely lost control of the car a couple of laps later to put me down to P10.

This did, however, provide me with the most fun I had in the race after I caught @neonostra. We had great battle for a couple of laps, which started for P9, but during, @Brian Ross had made a mistake allowing us both to pass and I eventually got P8 from Neo. I then managed to catch and pass @Luche109 for P7 and Cogollo for P6 and @Hacked_GTR for P5.

The comeback drive was going well, until I pitted... I lost about 4 seconds trying to manually turn the engine off and then put slicks tyres on. Suprisingly, the slicks didn't feel that bad, but I had to pit again to put wets back on and this shafted me down to P14 and I just wanted the race to be over. I made 2 more places back on wets, @Milusan had a spin for P13, passed @Valbuena39 in the pits for P12 and RossyB for P11.

Towards the end, I was catching @Khaled77 but ran out of laps and got caught up in a backmarker battle between Rossyb (13th), Milusan (14th) and @FLYSKYDHK (15th), so I thought I'd just let them crack on fighting, knowing I couldn't catch Khaled in one lap - apologies if I confused you FLY, I wasn't aware you weren't on the same lap as them and didn't want to sit between you and 13th, if you had a shot at it.

Keepin the umbrella open, ready for Kyalami. See you there!