Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
London

Hacked_GTR

Formula Karter
Aug 21, 2020
Croatia
Qualified 6. and finished 9.
It was ok race, but i got bumped from behind few times first few laps, and got damaged because of that, nothing big but handling was little harder. I raced extra careful, probabli too carefull, ma lap times in race was 1:38 - 1:40 cca. I was 4. till 31 minutes but then again i got hit hard from behind and lost 4 positions, and because of damage lost few more before i pitted.
I will post a video of race when my upload finish.
Gratz nxgn_ultr4, ayresii1995 and htr_cogollo for podium :) you flied past me 2. or 3. lap, great pace :)
All in all great race :)

Luche109

2 times AOR PS4 GT3 champion
Mar 13, 2020
Nice
Qualified P11
Finished P4
That looks like “remontada” :D
Well, maybe I could be in the podium as I cleanly fought with @Ayresii1995 at the beginning of the race and you finished P2. Then I also cleanly fought with @HTR_cogollo and you finished P3, by the way did you pit and changed tyres @HTR_cogollo ?
Then fair battle with @Flabbs at the end ! We sweat as hell seeing @Hygrade B coming back :eek::D I got lucky:)
So Podium next race I guess ! :)
Again congrats to winner and podium guys ! And thank you @Hygrade B for the coordination !
See you soon for Kyalami !

Last edited:

Flabbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 7, 2020
Halifax
Qualified P11
Finished P4
Well, maybe I could be in the podium as I cleanly fought with @Ayresii1995 at the beginning of the race and you finished P2. Then I also cleanly fought with @HTR_cogollo and you finished P3, by the way did you pit and changed tyres @HTR_cogollo ?
Then fair battle with @Flabbs at the end ! We sweat as hell seeing @Hygrade B coming back :eek::D I got lucky:)
Again congrats to winner and podium guys ! And thank you @Hygrade B for the coordination !
I enjoyed the battle and the end. I lost it on the last few laps because I was trying too hard haha. Nice racing mate, well done

HTR_cogollo

Formula Karter
Sep 6, 2020
utrera
Qualified P11
Finished P4
If I entered the box with 28 minutes left of the race, congratulations to all the participants and to the organization, it was a very clean and beautiful race

Reactions: Hygrade B

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Kent, UK
www.tomjiracing.weebly.com
Q: P4
R: P11

Oof, that was a tough one. Amazing looking at the top 6 qualifiers and where we all finished! Great win for @Ultra from 8th on the grid!

My race start was OK, made a place on the start to P3, then it all got a bit wild into the first chicane. Think @Wardy636 made a mistake and I tagged him/he tagged me, I managed to get away without too much damage, but the poor run I got off the chicane allowed Ultra to get past, putting me back down to P4.

The next lap is when the race went downhill. Made a stupid mistake at the hairpin, running wide and putting me into a spin to see me drop down to P8. I managed to make a place up with @HTR_cogollo making a small mistake at T2, but completely lost control of the car a couple of laps later to put me down to P10.

This did, however, provide me with the most fun I had in the race after I caught @neonostra. We had great battle for a couple of laps, which started for P9, but during, @Brian Ross had made a mistake allowing us both to pass and I eventually got P8 from Neo. I then managed to catch and pass @Luche109 for P7 and Cogollo for P6 and @Hacked_GTR for P5.

The comeback drive was going well, until I pitted... I lost about 4 seconds trying to manually turn the engine off and then put slicks tyres on. Suprisingly, the slicks didn't feel that bad, but I had to pit again to put wets back on and this shafted me down to P14 and I just wanted the race to be over. I made 2 more places back on wets, @Milusan had a spin for P13, passed @Valbuena39 in the pits for P12 and RossyB for P11.

Towards the end, I was catching @Khaled77 but ran out of laps and got caught up in a backmarker battle between Rossyb (13th), Milusan (14th) and @FLYSKYDHK (15th), so I thought I'd just let them crack on fighting, knowing I couldn't catch Khaled in one lap - apologies if I confused you FLY, I wasn't aware you weren't on the same lap as them and didn't want to sit between you and 13th, if you had a shot at it.

Keepin the umbrella open, ready for Kyalami. See you there!