PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Time Trials | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Time Trials

Backe Gabrielsen

Pro Karter
May 18, 2018
Voodoo, I think Gixxer already knows as to why @Backe Gabrielsen hasn't submitted a time already
Yep, really struggling making one without my PC and steering wheel on my vacation spot. But I can see we have been invaded by aliens, and I've lost 3 weeks and will loose one more week of racing/practice (as long as people been hotlapping their arses of :) ), so even I struggle knowing witch pace I have and where to put me I'm sure you'll figure something out, you old blokes..

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg and Def

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Sign up's are currently closed BUT we will add you to the AOR Driver List if you are new and ACC S1 TT's if there is an opening. Keep in mind, S1 is to work out any kinks and ACC updates and move into S2 in short order.

PLEASE put effort into posting your S1 TT's and keep an eye on the AC Social Event's page HERE.

Click that watch button because ALL AOR members are welcome to participate in Socials/Practices. It's a great way for staff to review and race with you as well for S1/S2.

Also please match or come close to your AOR Forum name to your ACC name so we know who you are.

Last edited: