PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Time Trials | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Time Trials

DiRTMark

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 12, 2018
Jeeezzz what a laptimes from everybody! Most of the time i drive laptimes around 1.37 low, no matter what car i pick.
Is this quick enough though to participate in the championship?
If somebody would give some advice or tips how to find 3 seconds around here would be appreciated!

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
Jeeezzz what a laptimes from everybody! Most of the time i drive laptimes around 1.37 low, no matter what car i pick.
If somebody would give some advice or tips how to find 3 seconds around here would be appreciated!
There is always room for you bro my best advise I can give you is to keep practicing at the track cause it’s quite a difficult one give it time and patience and the pace will come

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yes, 100%.
There will be multiple tier's, and placements should group drivers of a similar pace together.
(So, While it's unlikely you will be in the top tier, whichever tier you are placed in, should have other drivers of the same pace, some faster, some slower)

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
come join me and Gixxer in the Third (age) Tier

TheRealestPepito

Formula Karter
Jun 21, 2019
After many many attempts to try and put all my sectors together, i actually give up for now haha. Best i could do in the Boatley. Will update if I find more time in another car.

Time Trial
Name: TheRealestPepito
Car: Bentley Continental GT3
Time: 1:36:042

20190718132748_1.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg