PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Jeffaffa a Coordinator will reach out to you, you will need to join one of our practices for your Eval race.

Legger ZF

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2018
Where do we post about car changes? Is it in here?, if so I would like to change to AM V8 Vantage as of Zolder number 188 I believe

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Where do we post about car changes? Is it in here?, if so I would like to change to AM V8 Vantage as of Zolder number 188 I believe
post it in the car and team selection

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
welcome @Apexistant & @maciol90 to the AM league were a friendly bunch (well so far) hope to see you in the practice/social/evaluation races we have on a sunday and monday

Apexistant

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2018
Probably, but the races are at a SR of 70, mine is just at 52 because I haven't played that much...
Is there any kind of whitelist?

OJ Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2019
Hey @GIXXERosg - can you please explain how the sprint championship is scored?

If this is just the results for the 1 hour races I would expect each drivers' points in this championship to be the same as their finish for Nurburgring. However, the points for some drivers are different to their Nurburgring finish and there are a few drivers already equal on points, which I wouldn't expect to be the case after only one sprint race.

Not that I have a chance of winning, but would be good to understand how it's scored!

Thanks

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@OJ Racing the spreadsheet is bugged atm, I'll try and get it fixed this weekend. You are correct, Sprint and Endurance are based on overall finish for each race. The Overall Championship is R1-8 and you get 1 toss away race towards the Overall Championship without effecting Sprint or Endurance.