Jul 9, 2016
Last edited:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
On behalf of ALL ACC S2 Staff, we appreciate the time and dedication T4 AM put in for S2!!!!!

We dealt with some challenges in S2 including ACC updates with cars/tracks/BOP, weather conditions, and of course bumps and bruises on track BUT overall I think we did very good in Tier 4 AM.

We will need some feedback from S2 going into S3 because there is always room for improvement in AOR and our tier! We will tag T4 AM Racers when the feedback thread is posted.

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
I'll be back for next season guys don't worry!
Congrats to @TheRealestPepito @GIXXERosg and my team mate @GeeMax on the top 3 positions!!!

Thanks for the organisation @GIXXERosg and @morphee7 very well run tier guys.

Hope to see you all next season but with me buying a new wheel I'll probably be moving up to the Elite tier as I've heard it is worth at least 5 seconds a lap (that's what the salesman told me anyway!!!)

Take care guys and merry Christmas, see you in S3

GeeMax

Pro Karter
May 20, 2019
Ah, guys - what an incredible season and journey this has been

Massive shout out to our co-ords @GIXXERosg, @morphee7, @VoodooChild <3 you guys made this, even better. Couldnt have asked for a friendlier tier to be involved with.

It was great making new friends, and meeting new people - some really great drivers, with some ethical racing and good pace too. Massive props to @TheRealestPepito for his championship victory (really well deserved), and @GIXXERosg for just just, finishing a close 2nd there.

@aerosmudge - an awesome team mate, excited to smash season 3 when it is announced

TheRealestPepito

AOR ACC S2 AM Champion
Jun 21, 2019
Wow, what a season and what a season finale. Thanks guys for the racing. Nothing to complain about on my end. Great racing with great peeps at the front. Thanks to the coordinators for a great job done in changing conditions (DLCs and such :p) @GIXXERosg @morphee7 @VoodooChild . Your setups helped me a great deal in a couple of races Voodoo, thanks for that haha. I'm, still buzzing from last night so i'll come back and finish this when ive settled down haha

Quick question: How come GNUK motorsport only has 103 or so points in the team championship? Or am i missing something.

Reactions: GIXXERosg

OJ Racing

Pro Karter
May 30, 2019
That was a great finale and extra tough trying to make it to the end on old dry tyres!

Thanks to everyone who raced in Season 2, especially @GIXXERosg @VoodooChild @morphee7 - this was a super fun and friendly tier with some nice clean racing! Also thanks to @Jankes for being the other half of Shadow Mouse!

Hopefully see you all back for some more racing in Season 3!

Reactions: GIXXERosg

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@VoodooChild I apologize to you for all the **** talking I did about not winning the Team Championship :ROFLMAO:.