PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 1: Nürburgring 22/10/19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 1: Nürburgring 22/10/19

sellew

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2019
Congrats to the fast guys on the podium. Good race. What happened in the beginning - the two AMGs just disappeared? BTW The schmi S is really exciting with front and rear damage plus flat spots on tires - wow man!

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jan 27, 2018
im happy to report that everybody did there mandatory pit stop in the 10 minute window, hopefully i wont have to sit there and check if they fix this in the next patch,
as for the race itself well done to the podium winners, for me, so so spun on lap 2 let everyone go past and worked my way back to 15th so cant complain
well done everyone and onto 90 minutes of spa for round 2

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@morphee7 Thanks for checking on that one!

I watched a ton of replay as well, frankly outside of a few Round 1 things we're off to a great start as a group! I truly mean that BUT we have room to improve. If people will fully understand that lap 1-4 does not MAKE a race we will be even better.

SPA is a 90 minute race, START to think about going up the hill and if it is worth pushing for 1 position .........

Reactions: DiRTMark

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Sorry but who is Slobodan Kostic on the forum?

This is why we ask that you use your forum name and/or something close in game. ACC is the easiest thing to change!

GeeMax

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2019
What an amazing race last night!

I made so many damn setups for my Porsche trying to get things tweaked, that I ended up loading one of my weird fuel strats, realized with 20min to go - that I was going to be way too tight, and tried to save where I could... ended up having to throw a few litres in right before the end .

Not even mad, it wouldn’t have been my race if I didn’t do something to laugh at

@DiRTMark & @aerosmudge, we had a great time running as a little porka train through the field.

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Some great racing there guys, I didn't manage to practice at all before the race and that was my first ever pitstop on this game so was just hoping for points of some sort, so to get 5th although mainly due to others misfortune was great. Sorry to those I held up in the pit entry, I put the limiter on far too early, must practice that at Spa! Some good racing with a few guys, @not ImPulse overtook me twice at the chicane, hope I left enough room there. 90 minutes at Spa will be my longest ever race so will be a challenge for sure

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
What an amazing race last night!

I made so many damn setups for my Porsche trying to get things tweaked, that I ended up loading one of my weird fuel strats, realized with 20min to go - that I was going to be way too tight, and tried to save where I could... ended up having to throw a few litres in right before the end .

Not even mad, it wouldn’t have been my race if I didn’t do something to laugh at

@DiRTMark & @aerosmudge, we had a great time running as a little porka train through the field.
Yes mate, every time a car spun off and us 3 moved up I kept thinking "Porsche train moves up another spot"!!!

Reactions: GeeMax

Danny Hendriks

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2016
What a race it was, my best one under aor so far. Had pretty much a perfect race, started 4th, what i didn't see comming at all, comming to turn one the amg in front of me spun out and took his position, at this point sellew was in front with me firmly in second. Could keep up with sellew for a few laps but then was starting to fall behind a bit and got in my own little hotstint session. Was able to do verry consistant laps for the whole race, had no in game penalty, and made no mistake. Pitted late in de window from p1 and came out p3, with the people in front still had to make a stop. So cycled through to p1 again and just did more consistant laps till the flag to take my first ever league win . Really didn't expect to finnish in this position, in all the previous leagues i was fine with being in the midfield or at the back, but now i have to step it up and keep this form. Thanks all for the great race and see you next week in Begium, a sort of a home race for me.

TheRealestPepito

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 21, 2019
That was a great race guys. Can't believe i binned it in Turn 1 after getting my first AOR pole! It caught me by surprise how that kerb spun me around more than 180 degrees so easily given how slow i was through there but hey, that's racing, you never stop learning. Sorry if I caused any issues for cars behind. Took a while to get into reverse and get out of the way. Managed a decent comeback then fumbled my pit stop and lost all the time i gained pitting out of sync (about 3-5 seconds gained from the cars in front by my estimation) and came out way behind the guys i was fighting with. Then got stuck in someone's dirty air and ended up getting a drive through for going slightly wide a couple of times while fighting to keep the AMG straight trying to follow another car. That kinda pissed me off cause i lost time more often than not going wide and without the drive thru i was up for P7 but ended up p13 instead. All my own mistakes and will learn from them. That was a great race overall, can't be mad at all tbh, i really did enjoy that. Some great scraps with @GIXXERosg @Jankes and @Koeck (dont know his forum name). Good, clean racing overall and good pace from all T4 guys. Good job everyone, let's keep this going!

Also congrats to the top 3 guys!

Last edited: