PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ROUND 5 - Monza

Event Information:
● Date: Tuesday 19-11-2019
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 90 minutes

● Mandatory pit window:

Pitlane opens after 37.5 minutes (52.5 minutes left of race time)
Pitlane closes after 52.5 minutes (37.5 minutes left of race time)

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny
- Race start: Sunny

In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 15:00
- Race start time: 16:00 (x2 time acceleration)

● Server settings:
Code:
{
  "track": "monza_2019",
  "eventType": "E_6h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 90,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
  "postQualySeconds": 20,
  "postRaceSeconds": 30,
  "ambientTemp": 24,
  "trackTemp": 24,
  "cloudLevel": 0.1,
  "rain": 0,
  "weatherRandomness": 0,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 16,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 2,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 30
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 15,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 16,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 2,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Point:
1574186650067.png

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.
● Acceleration Zone:

1574184676477.png

In this zone, the leader is free to put the foot down whenever he wants. The leader must not go past the end of the zone without accelerating.

No Shows: @Ronflexe @Steve Allan @JulianSchmitz @Evangelist

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
The Merc guys are going to be happy with Monza :oops:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
yep that is where I seem to be stuck at as well. Merc guys are going to be in the 49's with fuel I suspect.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
We may have an issue with grid slots available at Monza. Currently it is looking like only 29 slots are available. If you CAN NOT MAKE THE RACE TUES, let us know ASAP!

We should be fine in this Tier for our regulars.

Reactions: DiRTMark

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

Right a little heads up guys, we have all been in public lobbies and know of the dagers of the first chicane on here so my advice is try and leave a little bit more of a gap to each other as its a very narrow enter.
If you find yourself out braking for the first chicane at any time of the race dont be afraid to use the escape road and go through the temporary white arrow block chicane.
Now in the first practice/social race in the T3-4 server people got drive throughs but as i have found if you go through the temporary chicane in first gear and not take the white blocks out you shouldnt get one but maybe tonight some1 esle could test that as i tried it last night and didnt get a drive through for it.
I hope this helps out and look forward to a safe and enjoyable race for us all

Steve Allan

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
Right a little heads up guys, we have all been in public lobbies and know of the dagers of the first chicane on here so my advice is try and leave a little bit more of a gap to each other as its a very narrow enter.
If you find yourself out braking for the first chicane at any time of the race dont be afraid to use the escape road and go through the temporary white arrow block chicane.
Now in the first practice/social race in the T3-4 server people got drive throughs but as i have found if you go through the temporary chicane in first gear and not take the white blocks out you shouldnt get one but maybe tonight some1 esle could test that as i tried it last night and didnt get a drive through for it.
Thanks for the heads up @morphee7 (y). Hopefully T1 is not the death trap as it is in public lobbies in the F1 games.

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016

Am I still allowed to try to win the race at the 1st corner @morphee7 ?

Only joking, although judging by some of the driving at Zolder I hope we get through without incident

Reactions: GeeMax

Steve Allan

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
I don’t know if anyone has reported back @morphee7. But if you don’t hit any of the foam marker things in the run off into T1 it seems like you don’t get a drive through.

Also, after tonight’s disastrous race at the social event, I’ll be honest I’m not feeling that confident about the race tomorrow. It feels like everything I could have done wrong did go wrong. Hopefully I’ll be a bit more optimistic by race time, but man talk about a confidence killer tonight was

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I don’t know if anyone has reported back @morphee7. But if you don’t hit any of the foam marker things in the run off into T1 it seems like you don’t get a drive through.

Also, after tonight’s disastrous race at the social event, I’ll be honest I’m not feeling that confident about the race tomorrow. It feels like everything I could have done wrong did go wrong. Hopefully I’ll be a bit more optimistic by race time, but man talk about a confidence killer tonight was
:ROFLMAO: read my post again lol

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016

What happened in the practice race?

Steve Allan

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
:ROFLMAO: read my post again lol
I know, I was just confirming:p

What happened in the practice race?
I was having a complete nightmare to be honest.Kept missing my break marks into the first and second chicane’s. Also, had an incident with a car lapping me, where I turned back on to the racing line and caused a crash. I did apologise in the race chat, but man I felt guilty as **** after the moment and I don’t know made me second guess my ability as a league racer. Yes I know I’m being very critical of my driving but they always say your our own worse critic.

I’ll see how tonight goes, but I really need to iron out all this BS mistakes I’ve made over the last two ACC race meetings. Cause at the moment I’m feeling like (despite being allowed to race) I’m not good enough to be in a league.

sellew

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2019
I know, I was just confirming:p

I was having a complete nightmare to be honest.Kept missing my break marks into the first and second chicane’s. Also, had an incident with a car lapping me, where I turned back on to the racing line and caused a crash. I did apologise in the race chat, but man I felt guilty as **** after the moment and I don’t know made me second guess my ability as a league racer. Yes I know I’m being very critical of my driving but they always say your our own worse critic.

I’ll see how tonight goes, but I really need to iron out all this BS mistakes I’ve made over the last two ACC race meetings. Cause at the moment I’m feeling like (despite being allowed to race) I’m not good enough to be in a league.
Everyone has to learn. When I started sim racing this summer I often felt the same way and I was glad just to not ruin anybody else's race. But the more you race, the more you learn, and then your confidence and race craft will build slowly.

Steve Allan

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
Everyone has to learn. When I started sim racing this summer I often felt the same way and I was glad just to not ruin anybody else's race. But the more you race, the more you learn, and then your confidence and race craft will build slowly.
The way I look at it is this, yesterday was a bad practice race and I was frustrated at myself. After a good nights sleep and time to think about it, I've just got to dust myself off and get back into it. I mean Rome wasn't built in a day after all.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
I believe if you miss Corner 1 and BOTH Chicanes you can slow down enough to avoid a 30 sec Stop and Go. It has to be slow enough where you don't gain an advantage. For the chicanes you really need to basically come to crawl which is still better than a SG30.

• Funny
Reactions: DANGEROUS GIANETTA