PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
If you do get a SG30 remember to check your pit strat in the MFD, default will change everything on you. I think that was something a few people forgot.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Congrats!! @sellew (Lambo) @Welchy10 (Merc) @not ImPulse (720) Sellew and Impulse kept those Merc guys at bay!

S2 R5 Qual Results.png S2 R5 Race Results.png

Sorry for those that got a disconnect. I did a bad job of explaining that those on track need to keep going, Lexus was trying to kill me. I was reading the discord to see what was happening. We had 21 cars still on track afterwards so we needed to keep going.

Danny Hendriks

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2016
Hope this disconection is not gointg to hapen more often, had a decent quali, putting my boat in 11th place. Had a great start and after a few laps was running 5th and ever so gaining p3 and 4. Then after 11 laps ig ot disconected apperently, but the game didn't notify me, game said everybody was in the lobby ever got gap times so after being said if you can drive keer going, so i did but was unneccesary cause apperently i was alone, gone good point, again, due to the screwing me over. thats two times in a row and have to say, it a bit demotivating.
Hope this wil be the last of the issues, but my goal for winning the endurance championship are basicly gone :(

TheRealestPepito

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 21, 2019
Yea its a shame @Danny Hendriks . Hope it doesnt happen again. That's exactly what happened to me last week during Quali. Made me start last when i was running P3. I was still running but there was no one on track. just bits and pieces of car everywhere. A tad worse when it happens during the race I imagine. Kunos really need to sort out their netcode and server stability.

Reactions: Danny Hendriks

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
interesting night for me :).i really enjoyed all minutes of race.
congratz to podium drivers, especially @sellew,great pace,
i like short writing :)
after start i think something was wrong with my car.i don't know why.totally forgot my race set up to load but it was too late:( i understood when i used to D pad buttons:)
my race pace was terribile so i kept @sellew behind me only 2 laps and he passed me clearly at the first chiqane.DRS enabled for lambo:) didn't take risk for defend.after some laps @Welchy10 with mec driver. srry mate i baraked little late and little touch:) at the first chiqaane DRS enabled for mate.
other hand ok no problem .when pit open i just take fuel and go back to track immediately.no change tyre.during 2 laps i tried to push d button to enough fuel set up.but i calculated wrongly:).i needed 1 lap fuel wow what a race.last 10 min i was 2th place:).i was checking my fuel with d pad but this time i forgot the braking time at the first chiqane i cut it and i got it pit through nicely:) oh didn't finish at the same time my son was sleeping near to me and he waked up for pee:) for helping. nice nice.action didn't finish, i think @sellew lapped me last 1.30 min to race.and i have only 3.3 lt fuel and fuel save button was open,i was 5th position last 1 min to finish:) then at the first chiqane i contact with @stanaek .i waited for him but i think i waited long time :) he passed me before 1 years ago:)
finally i passed finish line 14th place.what an amazing race.i really enjoyed.

thanks to all of you guys,
srry for poor english.
cheers guys.

Reactions: aerosmudge

DiRTMark

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2018
Congrats!! @sellew (Lambo) @Welchy10 (Merc) @not ImPulse (720) Sellew and Impulse kept those Merc guys at bay!

View attachment 98355 View attachment 98356

Sorry for those that got a disconnect. I did a bad job of explaining that those on track need to keep going, Lexus was trying to kill me. I was reading the discord to see what was happening. We had 21 cars still on track afterwards so we needed to keep going.
Only me and the other Dutch and German guy lost connection !! Strange thing but cost deerly for our 3 guys, pace was there for us!!
Congrats everybody who finished the race!

sellew

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2019
Thanks everyone for a good race. It's sucks that there where connection issues. Especially since I was looking forward to a battle with @Danny Hendriks, because I remembered how fast he was t our last enduro race at SPA.

Monza is not my favorite track, but I felt I had good race pace from practice. The AMG guys and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA did some really good quali times, and I started p5. To gain benefit from the good race pace, I knew I had to gain places asap. After T3 I was third. And soon after I was p2, but GIANETTA had a big gap. I had a good battle with GIANETTA and decided to use DRS to pass him on the straight :D. From there on it was just to look at the time gaps to the guys behind me - mostly GIANETTA, @TheRealestPepito and @Welchy10. The last hour of the race was not super exciting. It was basically just to keep focus and keep pace. I knew I had a really favorable position, as the guys behind me would lose time as soon as they started battling. There where occasional exciting moments, i.e. an audi parked in the middle of parabollica and some voice chat on discord. BTW I was surprised to see GIANETTA only 5 seconds behind after my pitstop. I wondered if you went with a no tire change strat and I thought that was a pretty risky strat. This was my first win ever, which is great. Hopefully not the last.

Next up is Misano and I don't really know what to expect from it. I barely know it. Championship standings are really close now in the top. Sadly I can't race Silverstone, so I probably won't be a top contender.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thanks everyone for a good race. It's sucks that there where connection issues. Especially since I was looking forward to a battle with @Danny Hendriks, because I remembered how fast he was t our last enduro race at SPA.

Monza is not my favorite track, but I felt I had good race pace from practice. The AMG guys and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA did some really good quali times, and I started p5. To gain benefit from the good race pace, I knew I had to gain places asap. After T3 I was third. And soon after I was p2, but GIANETTA had a big gap. I had a good battle with GIANETTA and decided to use DRS to pass him on the straight :D. From there on it was just to look at the time gaps to the guys behind me - mostly GIANETTA, @TheRealestPepito and @Welchy10. The last hour of the race was not super exciting. It was basically just to keep focus and keep pace. I knew I had a really favorable position, as the guys behind me would lose time as soon as they started battling. There where occasional exciting moments, i.e. an audi parked in the middle of parabollica and some voice chat on discord. BTW I was surprised to see GIANETTA only 5 seconds behind after my pitstop. I wondered if you went with a no tire change strat and I thought that was a pretty risky strat. This was my first win ever, which is great. Hopefully not the last.

Next up is Misano and I don't really know what to expect from it. I barely know it. Championship standings are really close now in the top. Sadly I can't race Silverstone, so I probably won't be a top contender.
hmm actually i like taking risk, but from start i couldn't feel car is stable.as you can see my best lap near to 1.50.23456.i think i haven't known the game reactions yet clearly. at the pit,just i took fuel and went to track it was totally best choise for me and it worked.last 10 min i was 2th place.but i calculated fuel wrongly :) needed 5-6 lt more even i missed break point at the first chiqane and took through pit area:)
interesting races are waiting, i know i hope i don't do same critical faults especially set up load before the race.it effected all my concentration during the race.
good job again mate.next time won't be easy to pass:)
cheers.