PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 7 - Barcelona - 03.12.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 7 - Barcelona - 03.12.19 @8PM UK Time

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys. Not feeling 100% but am planning to try and race. My 8 month old son however is Ill too and am waiting for a call from the Doctor so may need to take him to get checked out. So if I don't race this will be why but equally if I do race and the appointment is given to us which is during the race. I may need to bail.

@GIXXERosg is this ok? If my uncommitted approach to this race means someone else can't race, I'm happy to step away though.

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Ok change of plan. I 100,% won't make it. Got the look of death from the Mrs when I said I was going to try and race.

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

Jankes

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2019
Congratulations to all of you guys!
I havent seen and heard about any incidents, only @sellew on one before - last lap was in troubles and had a small hit with J.Lopez I believe, but two corners later it was over for Sellew :(

Fantastic win @TheRealestPepito and a great fight with @maciol90 I had on literally three last laps!

Im very happy that i could feel safe and confident with all of you at this race!

Reactions: TheRealestPepito

Daniel Weidmann

Junior Karter
Nov 16, 2019
Hello guys, it was a nice race. I had a great duel with @John Pecchia.
But I have a little question: When I drove into the box, my mandatory box stop was not recognized. After a second time in the box it worked. Would I have had to make the second box stop or would you have realized in retrospect that I was already in the box?

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
But I have a little question: When I drove into the box, my mandatory box stop was not recognized. After a second time in the box it worked. Would I have had to make the second box stop or would you have realized in retrospect that I was already in the box?
Not sure, did the car go up on the jacks on your 1st stop? Did you uncheck any of the repair boxes (sometimes that can bug the game from seeing the pitstop)

John Pecchia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Man I couldn't get by you. I tried getting as close as I dared, still no flinch. You definitely had the power advantage coming out of the last chicane. That was intense and very well done.

Reactions: Daniel Weidmann

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
all im going to say is THANK YOU ALL FOR AVOIDING THE GREEN 720 MAGNET i actually finished without an incident (except when i spun at the start) this car seems to be broken now and seems to have no grip with anything above 80 litres in it,
it was great fun chasing you down @Domi64S but i just couldnt get past you then @D. Koeckz did a block pass into the tight catalunya painted corner where i had to brake hard so i didnt hit you because by rights you shouild of overshot nad still cant understand how you didnt so it was too close for my liking but i did leave that gap there for it so kunos to you
anyway onto the next week and silverstone for the 90 minute finale