PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 8 - Silverstone - 10.12.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - AM - Round 8 - Silverstone - 10.12.19 @8PM UK Time

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ROUND 8- Silverstone

Event Information:
● Date: Tuesday 10-12-2019
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 90 minutes

● Mandatory pit window:

Pitlane opens after 37.5 minutes (52.5 minutes left of race time)
Pitlane closes after 52.5 minutes (37.5 minutes left of race time)

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Heavy Cloud + Random Weather
- Race start: Progressed from qualifying

In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 05:00 Saturday
- Race start time: 06:00 (x2 time acceleration) Sunday

● Server settings: *subject to change with testing
Code:
{
  "track": "silverstone_2019",
  "eventType": "E_6h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
  "postQualySeconds": 60,
  "postRaceSeconds": 240,
  "ambientTemp": 20,
  "trackTemp": 20,
  "cloudLevel": 0.4,
  "rain": 0.0,
  "weatherRandomness": 2,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 6,
      "dayOfWeekend": 1,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 5,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 6,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 2,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Point:
1575575313587.png

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.

Acceleration Zone:
1575575419195.png

No Shows: @sellew @aerosmudge @Steve Allan @not ImPulse @Legger ZF @Lucas Gamberini

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
If you haven't noticed the following has been updated:

In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 05:00 Saturday
- Race start time: 06:00 (x2 time acceleration) Sunday

● Server settings

FULL Disclosure I did not participate in the R8 settings since it would be unfair. Sever #5 & Server #6 are up for testing.

Personal note: I always struggle on Silverstone with either a decent race pace or a 100% WTF pace and the Lexus feels off to me but going to stick with it.

THAT SAID, people across ALL S2-AM Tier have their own battles going on to finish the season! Everyone need to respect that! Let's make SURE we do the right things on track for everyone to finish an awesome season! I have no doubt you guys get it! It's pretty cool how close things are for everyone....

S2 Going Into R8.png

Pepito is a sand bagger and will go to Pro next season along with Sellew and Geemax! :love:

Steve Allan

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 12, 2019
Sadly I won't be able to make the race on Tuesday, So I wish everyone a fun and none carnage-filled race and I'll see you all in Season 3

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
well looks like my season is over, since installing my new ryzen 7 2700x my rift s is just crashing and getting the red light in the headset ive tried reinstalling drivers gpu drivers chipset drivers and even acc again so thers only 2 9other things i can try and thats a BIOS update and a wiondopws reinstall but everything else is working, so i more than likely wont be there on tuesday
i could spectate on a monitor but cant race on it as its nowere near my rig

Steve Allan

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 12, 2019
well looks like my season is over, since installing my new ryzen 7 2700x my rift s is just crashing and getting the red light in the headset ive tried reinstalling drivers gpu drivers chipset drivers and even acc again so thers only 2 9other things i can try and thats a BIOS update and a wiondopws reinstall but everything else is working, so i more than likely wont be there on tuesday
i could spectate on a monitor but cant race on it as its nowere near my rig
Damn Morphee that's some rotten luck. Hopefully, you can get your issues sorted out as soon as possible.

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
ok after 3 bios updates i think (everything crossed) ive got it runing ok, im just gutted the AIO wont fit in the top of my case so gota find a cheap shop that will fit it in the front me

Danny Hendriks

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2016
Looks like my season is over aswell. They worked on the internetconection here at the weekend and now they cant get it working again. Looks like there will be no internets for me this week so wont be able to race as it stands now.

EDIT: Just spoke to the provider and they will send someone tomorrow in the evening, internet may be fixed before the race so gonna keep it on a maybe for the race if that is okay.

Last edited:

Steve Allan

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 12, 2019
Well, sorry to say but this will be me probably worst race here. I had barely practiced for around 30min in whole week. Lost my job recently and i got a little stressed out so i was focused on important for me right now things. Nevertheless, I will not miss the race tonight.
Ah man that sucks about being made unemployed, Hopefully, you'll find something soon.

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
What a disappointment this was. After some great battles with @TheRealestPepito and @GeeMax for the lead, and eventually taking it from them, I get disconnected and lost two laps to everyone in the pits. Luckily, I managed to stay put and drive the hell out of the Ferrari to unlap myself from a lot of people (thanks for that) and finish P15. Could have been my second win, but I have to take it this way. Not a good one to end the season. :/