PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Custom Liveries | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Custom Liveries

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Important communication about liveries!!

As the game now allows to create client side liveries and use them in multiplayer, from now on we won't upload anymore the liveries on ApexOnLine and HiveMind servers.
Moreover, all the liveries currently loaded on the servers will be un-linked from your entries on ontry list, so the don't conflict with the one you create on your own on your clients.
This will be done immediately and will have effect when each server will be restarted.

If you want to know how to create a livery, @FelixR1991 made a fantastic guide here and there is a very useful wiki here

I also add my contribution: in the attached zip you'll find all the combinations of cars and templates in my RacinSimTools colors, which you can easily adapt to your liking.
With notepad ++ and some ctrl-h skills, you can mass update all the files and adapt them to the colors you prefer!
Remember to change name, race number and team name ;)

Attachments

SomeRandomTramp

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 16, 2019
Do I have to change where my livery file is for it to appear on the client side? Can't seem to get mine to appear on the car selection screen.

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Do I have to change where my livery file is for it to appear on the client side? Can't seem to get mine to appear on the car selection screen.
Livery file should be in Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Cars with the correct syntax

Then in the game, in car selection screen, you need to select your team in the "Team" panel

Reactions: SomeRandomTramp

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
the name of the json file is actually irrelevant, this is the data the game uses to link car model, skin template and livery name:

that why you can have a multiple custom liveries for the same car (or even multiple custom liveries for the same skin template).... but the teamName value MUST be always unique for each car model.