Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016

AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione GT3 Leagues - Season 2
Driver Placement

Hello fellow members of AOR :)

We've spent the last days looking at time trials, Season 1 and Evaluation Race results. We have done our best to place everyone in the best tier to enable competitive racing. We have double and triple checked everything and are confident in the result. If we have overlooked you, among the hundreds of posts, please accept our apologies and reach out to us. We are also leaving the TT thread open if you want to try and improve your current posting.

Please keep in mind we will have a lot of practices/socials that you will be able to attend during the season. If you are in a reserve position, there will be opportunities for you on race night when other drivers can't attend.

Disclaimer: We have done what we think is best in terms of placing in the tier that we have, but for some drivers we have limited data to work with (one or two tracks at most, with varying amounts of practice). I'm sure there will be some drivers that have not been placed in the best tier, and we therefore reserve the right to move drivers as we see fit before the 1st race or during the season.

If you feel you have been misplaced, please contact the appropriate Coordinator via the forum or discord. @GIXXERosg @Chloé @VoodooChild @Def

Notes:
- Some people haven't been placed yet because they haven't completed their hotstint. When they do, we'll be able to assign them a tier.

Elite Tier subforum : link
Pro Tier subforum : link
Pro-Am Tier subforum : link
Am Tier subforum: link

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

Thomas Hozé

Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2017
Guys I asked my Heads of Departement, my Lead and my Show Coordinator to move my schedule for the next 8 weeks so i can leave work on Tuesday and be sure to be able to attend every race, and yet you put me in reserve :/
I'm not gonna lie that's very much a joke you're doing to me right now xD
I said from the very beginning that I will be in, and confirmed this later on :/
I feel a bit scammed :'(
If I understand well, reserve basically means "replace another driver if he cannot attend the race" is that correct ? :'(

Last edited:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Guys I asked my Heads of Departement, my Lead and my Show Coordinator to move my schedule for the next 8 weeks so i can leave work on Tuesday and be sure to be able to attend every race, and yet you put me in reserve :/
I'm not gonna lie that's very much a joke you're doing to me right now xD
I said from the very beginning that I will be in, and confirmed this later on :/
I feel a bit scammed :'(
If I understand well, reserve basically means "replace another driver if he cannot attend the race" is that correct ? :'(
i didn’t get that it was confirmed, you’re the first reserve though so you’re the first in line basically.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
In your particular case, you were put in reserve list because you didn't attend to the Eval race (I know you're bound to have it in this weekend's practice races) while others did.

As first reserve, you are statistically more likely to be hit by an asteroid than miss any race.

Reactions: Def

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
@PhoenixIsFlying

As first reserve, you are statistically more likely to be hit by an asteroid than miss any race.
As stated so accurately by @VoodooChild the chances of 1st reserve not having a slot for every race in the season is so tiny its pretty much non existent. In 5 seasons of racing in AOR I can't think of a single race where there's not been a slot for 1st reserve. You are already confirmed for race #1, and you're obviously first to get moved into a primary slot if/when someone inevitably leaves (or just stops turning up).

• Agree
Reactions: Def

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
oh dear is am tier that bad that we need 3 coordinators? :LOL:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
oh dear is am tier that bad that we need 3 coordinators? :LOL:
They’re slow that’s all :ROFLMAO: AM tier is one of the best place to be though. After Pro tier naturally:cool:

Reactions: dakuza

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
They’re slow that’s all :ROFLMAO: AM tier is one of the best place to be though. After Pro tier naturally:cool:
well ill do my job and keep the bad eye on the back of the field