ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 22.10.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 22.10.19 @8PM UK Time

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 1 - Nürburgring

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 22-10-2019

Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)

Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)

● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 60
Mandatory pit window:​
  • Pitlane opens after 25 minutes (35 minutes left of race time)
  • Pitlane closes after 35 minutes (25 minutes left of race time)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny

- Race start: Sunny

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 14:00
- Race start time: 15:00 (x1 time acceleration)

● Server settings:

Code:
{
  "track": "nurbrugring",
  "eventType": "E_6h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 90,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
  "postQualySeconds": 60,
  "postRaceSeconds": 120,
  "ambientTemp": 20,
  "trackTemp": 25,
  "cloudLevel": 0.1,
  "rain": 0,
  "weatherRandomness": 0,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 14,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 15,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 63
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}
Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)

Formation Point:

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.

Acceleration Zone:

In this zone, the leader is free to put the foot down whenever he wants. The leader must not go past the end of the zone without accelerating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gianfrest/Twitch.tv

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Don't forget to tell if you can't make the race so I can manage the reserve list in advance :)

Robin P.

Pro Karter
Sep 30, 2019
Is it mandatory to refuel, change tires, swap drivers or something during the pitstop? Or is it theoretically allowed to just do a drive through? I didn't find anything about it in the rules.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Is it mandatory to refuel, change tires, swap drivers or something during the pitstop? Or is it theoretically allowed to just do a drive through? I didn't find anything about it in the rules.

Minimum demanded is a stop and go. No need to refuel or change tyres.
Drive through won’t count as a valid pitstop.
Pitting outside of the window even with damage is not counting as a valid pitstop.
Not pitting in the window will result in a DQ. (One pit has to be done in the window)

A message on your screen from the game will tell you when the pit opens and closes.
I will recap it before the race during briefing and i will tell during the race in vocal chat when the pit opens and closes.

Ulti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Something or someone doesn't want me to do AOR leagues it seems. Everytime i sign up for one, something happens and I can't race.

Last night my power supply decided to fry one of my RAM sticks + damage my GPU to the point I cant play any demanding games as it will either BSOD or probably catch fire next time. So sadly I won't be able to do this first race, but I'm trying my best get a new GPU and all this week and get ready for next race. Sorry once again:cry:

Ulti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Dont know if youll allow me to race, but somehow i got my PC sorted and a new wheel. So i should be available tonight

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Dont know if youll allow me to race, but somehow i got my PC sorted and a new wheel. So i should be available tonight
I already subbed in reserve drivers :(
I suggest you to stay on in case there is an uniformed no show

Reactions: Ulti

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
Check check,
as in evaluation race, today i praticed offline with ai, same nasty problem, i have audio starting de sync and so lagging after a while, wrote even to ACC forum, let's see. I have this problem from the EA, even on my previous pc. With this problem i can't drive no more if the lag become impossible to tolerate ( i start to miss gears, obviously, or find my self at rev-limiter for a second )
Tonight i'll be in, finger crossed. If audio will start lagging, sadly i will have to retire. In that situation, i'll ask to be put in the reserves, and start again to find a solution to my nasty problem. Just sad here, i was finally back here!

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
Sadly, audio problems came.
At least, i was able to do a decent race, thanks to other cars flying and a almost decent pace, i secured the 8th place.
Then audio started to lag, again, at like 20 mins from the end. I didn't want to give up, but was impossible to drive that way. So i made, like, an audio pit stop, parked in first corner, pause button, unpause, and back on track. Lost like 8 seconds, but i finished the race, even if started to lag again at the very end.
I really wish to find a solution, maybe is software related.

Black_Gold_Saw

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2019
Sadly, audio problems came.
At least, i was able to do a decent race, thanks to other cars flying and a almost decent pace, i secured the 8th place.
Then audio started to lag, again, at like 20 mins from the end. I didn't want to give up, but was impossible to drive that way. So i made, like, an audio pit stop, parked in first corner, pause button, unpause, and back on track. Lost like 8 seconds, but i finished the race, even if started to lag again at the very end.
I really wish to find a solution, maybe is software related.
Had same issue. 35 minutes into the race after the mandatory pitstop. At one moment I had 10-30 seconds audio delay. I also had input lag in my controller. Like a 0.1 - 0.2 delay.
And microfreezes!!!, And 2x 10sec freeze. So if you were in P9. You probably saw me shoulderbash the wall on backstraight xD P6 to P17 in last 2 laps..

Think its software related. Or maybe the replay function saving the race which might interfere with something.

• Sad
Reactions: Adalexis

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Good to be back at AOR!
My 'comeback' race was sadly literally over just after it started, because I could not evade and had a 'slight' contact with Mr. @Jardier who was facing the wrong way after Schumacher-S in L1 :)

Caried on to get some more practice in ACC :)

See you all next week!

Congrats to @amir_hosseini and the other podium finishers! This league is insanely competitive!

Cheers,
Exited

• Optimistic
Reactions: t0daY