ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 3 - Zolder - 05.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 3 - Zolder - 05.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 3 - Zolder

Event Information:
● Date: Tuesday 05-11-2019

● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)

● Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)

● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 60 minutes

Mandatory pit window:
Pitlane opens after 25 minutes (35 minutes left of race time)
Pitlane closes after 35 minutes (25 minutes left of race time)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny

- Race start: Sunny

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 20:00
- Race start time: 21:00 (x1 time acceleration)

● Server settings:
Code:
{
  "track": "zolder_2019",
  "eventType": "E_6h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
  "postQualySeconds": 60,
  "postRaceSeconds": 120,
  "ambientTemp": 24,
  "trackTemp": 24,
  "cloudLevel": 0.1,
  "rain": 0,
  "weatherRandomness": 0,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 18,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 20,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 21,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)

● Formation Point:

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.

● Acceleration Zone:

In this zone, the leader is free to put the foot down whenever he wants. The leader must not go past the end of the zone without accelerating.

Last edited:

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
guys do you know anything to try to avoid 99cpu..
a routine a software a malware, anything.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
guys do you know anything to try to avoid 99cpu..
a routine a software a malware, anything.
Which cpu are you using?
Try to reduce every setting which increases cpu load as shadows, view distance, maybe foliage and mirrors (distance + quality + resolution).

If nothing helps, maybe zip a log file of a session and open a thread in the official forum.

Cheers!

• Friendly
Reactions: TureeruT

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
Which cpu are you using?
Try to reduce every setting which increases cpu load as shadows, view distance, maybe foliage and mirrors (distance + quality + resolution).

If nothing helps, maybe zip a log file of a session and open a thread in the official forum.

Cheers!
i7 6700hq yesterday I did any single lap with too much stuttering. or freezing. it was not playable. I already have all the toggles to disabled or low or off :{
Thank you.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
I had 60 fps in the widget tho...
Maybe try Hyperthreading off and check if your RAM is running at the highest possible settings in the Bios?
Maybe check your cpu clocks with Afterburner, check the RAM and VRAM occupation.

I had the i5 4690 before I switched to the Ryzen 3700x, and it was alright in VR. Not great, but ok and it hat 3,6 Ghz on 4 cores without HT.
Maybe your cpu can boost to better clocks when HT is disabled.

Ulti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
People complaining about the 100% CPU usage thing seem to be playing on Laptops.

Reactions: TureeruT

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
People complaining about the 100% CPU usage thing seem to be playing on Laptops.
sure. Anyway the problem is relevant only at spa apparently.
Which is even worse, considering it is my favorite track.
Do you know if is there any magical trick, I can do to improve the situation?

• Agree
Reactions: GIXXERosg

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
It appears there is a disconnect between how the clients, and the server regard a pitstop as being completed. Which caused a number of DQ's in both practice races last night.

- The client considers you to have completed your pitstop if you stop in your box and switch the engine off to allow the crew to work on your car.
- The server considers you to have completed your pitstop if you stop your car in box and the crew jack your car up.

These are very similar, but with the key difference that if you pull into your pitbox, with your stop configured for:
- 0 Fuel
- No tyre change
- With both repair (suspension and bodywork) boxes unchecked (they default to checked)
Then, while it will automatically turn off your engine, and automatically restart it, your crew do not bother to jack up your car, so while the game will say "pitting complete" at the bottom of the screen, as far as the server (and the in game relative display) are concerned you did not complete your stop, and you will get auto DQ'd at the end of the race.

We are sorry for the short notice BUT we have decided if you do not leave the damage repair checked and you get a DQ it will STAND as your race result!

@Chloé
@paleez
@Kapo
@Axel59
@Tudesertpac
@THR Wolf
@BIGPRENTA
@TureeruT
@Marlon Andrade
@dalking38
@Isaias Varela
@amir_hosseini
@Jardier
@M. Nobel
@Kristiyan Lozanov
@Beau
@KrypticTMG
@MNorbi002
@Jarkko Torvinen
@Robin P.
@Carlw1986
@Adalexis
@One_Ko
@D. Goelz
@Corentin.B
@Samuel Ratz
@Gianfrest/Twitch.tv
@Lusti
@Ulti
@aidtheace
@ZeroStefan
@Oblit0r
@kovy34
@Black_Gold_Saw

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
So your saying that I have to leave the damage and repair on when stopping effectively to complete the stop

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
So your saying that I have to leave the damage and repair on when stopping effectively to complete the stop
Correct, otherwise the game will DQ you.
It won't affect your pitstop length if you don't have damage

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Finally a decent race for me without any major incident! Really enjoyed that one, the atmosphere going into the darkness was just awesome. Thanks for that! @Chloé

Would like to see more of those races at more unusual times (night races, going into sunrise, etc.). I know that this not very realistic, but why do they race IRL during the day? Because nobody would come and see the race when the start the race at 3am.
We simracers can choose whatever time we want and do still race on tuesdays at 8pm UK time :p

Really sorry about that small tap @Isaias Varela in the first chicane. Don't know if there was some lag involved, I just could not stop in time even though I braked at the same spot as the laps before.

Bring on rainy Brands Hatch!

Cheers!