PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 5 - Monza

Event Information:
● Date: Tuesday 19-11-2019

● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)

● Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)

● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 90 minutes

Mandatory pit window:
Pitlane opens after 37.5 minutes (52.5 minutes left of race time)
Pitlane closes after 52.5 minutes (37.5 minutes left of race time)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny

- Race start: Sunny

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 15:00
- Race start time: 16:00 (x2 time acceleration)

● Server settings:
Code:
x

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)

● Formation Point:

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.
1574184563315.png

● Acceleration Zone:

In this zone, the leader is free to put the foot down whenever he wants. The leader must not go past the end of the zone without accelerating.
1574184524404.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
I can have a clean start in every SA65+ online server, so it should be possible for us 'Elite' racers to do it also :)
3 on 3. right now we have 100% probability to have a big crash in lap
1. probably not in t1, but in lap 1, it's 100%.

paleez

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018
Neither of us will win the race in lap 1 anyway so extra caution is a good idea. I think what minimizes risk for collisions is respecting one another, the ability to see/understand which corners that fits two cars, understanding that a car cannot do perpendicular turns (i.e. divebombing someone and then going either infront of them or into them because you cant keep the line (because you cant turn perpendicular :p ) is a perfect way to create a collision.
How many of us would like to go a full race with no incidents?
Lets, as a collective, fight for a clean race on Monza!
Imagine if 9/10 races were crash-free (crashes that take out 5 people and gives ptsd to 10 others) :p Wouldnt that be awesome?

SellerieMitDip

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2019
Even though I'm not in this split I have to agree on this one. People were going three wide into T1 in yesterdays endurance race. This is not how you win a 3h (or 90 min) race. Please be patient. It's a long race.

PLUS you can actually overtake in Monza, so even less reason to do shenanigans.

Black_Gold_Saw

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2019
Lose 5 seconds in lap 1, is still quicker than needing to make a repair during the pitstop.
Or even having light front or rear damage will hurt you alot more in a 45 minute stint bequase you lose out on top end speed.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Track has 29 pits, so unless there is a massive wave of no show. No reserve allowed to race but stay up in case of uniformed no shows

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
@Chloé , sadly i can't race tonight and, probably, for the remaining races too. I and my band, with which I pratice every week, we had to change pratice day for work problems, and the only one free day for all is ... Tuesday, obviously.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Thanks @Axel59 for taking @Kristiyan Lozanov and me out in the first corner in between three laps!
What a performance (y)(y)(y)

You would think that maybe somebody would take it a little bit easier into T1, when you already broke a Ferrari in two pieces by not applying any brake, but no, two later, same aweful driving again... Mama Mia!!

• Sad
Reactions: Axel59 and Brufro

Axel59

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
i'm sorry dude,
I had some problems at home and I was sick :cautious:
I didn't want to try 3 sides next door at all. I just completely missed my braking...
my medication was strong

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
i'm sorry dude,
I had some problems at home and I was sick :cautious:
I didn't want to try 3 sides next door at all. I just completely missed my braking...
my medication was strong
It's ok mate, was still angry and disappointed when writing down my words, because the car was so great in qualy and all practice was lost after 5min of racing...

But what still not ok is imo, that you didn't even waited when ended the race of two guys...

Good recovery mate!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Black_Gold_Saw