PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 8 - Silverstone - 10.12.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Elite - Round 8 - Silverstone - 10.12.19 @8PM UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 8 - Silverstone

Event Information:
● Date: Tuesday 10-12-2019

● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)

● Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)

● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 90 minutes

- Mandatory pit window:
Pitlane opens after 37,5 minutes (52,5 minutes left of race time)
Pitlane closes after 52,5 minutes (37,5 minutes left of race time)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Heavy Cloud + Random Weather

- Race start: Heavy Cloud + Random Weather

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 5:00
- Race start time: 6:00 (x2 time acceleration)

● Server settings:
Code:
{
  "track": "silverstone_2019",
  "eventType": "E_6h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
  "postQualySeconds": 60,
  "postRaceSeconds": 240,
  "ambientTemp": 20,
  "trackTemp": 20,
  "cloudLevel": 0.4,
  "rain": 0.0,
  "weatherRandomness": 2,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 6,
      "dayOfWeekend": 1,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 5,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 6,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 2,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)

● Formation Point:
1575557648313.png

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.

● Acceleration Zone:
1575557627547.png

In this zone, the leader is free to put the foot down whenever he wants. The leader must not go past the end of the zone without accelerating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black_Gold_Saw

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2019
Im really hoping for a dry start, before mandatory pitstop its starts to rain and make track really wet.
People gamble on staying out vs people making a pitstop to wet tyres.

Then the mandatory pitstop.

And then after the mandatory pitstop the track starts drying up.

Last race of the season, I really want chaotic weather. :D

• Clever
Reactions: D. Goelz

Ulti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Decided to rather not race tonight due to lack of practice. Really been struggling with the current electricity issues in South Africa. GL guys! :)

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
This was my last race as Elite tier main coordinator, it started great with me forgetting to switch to wet tyres. I had a pretty lonely race :confused:
I had a good time coordinating season 1 and 2, but it is time for me to get back to racing seriously.
I was happy to get such a packed grid but somehow bad racecraft killed most of the fun.
Remember to do enquiries even if it is the last race of the season, because penalty points carry on to next season, and quali/race ban aswell. That’s really important to make the league cleaner.

Anyway, congratz to @M. Nobel for winning the Overall, Sprint and Endurance Championship.You showed super fast and consistent pace but also nice racecraft and mindset(y)
Congratz also to @Kristiyan Lozanov and @Black_Gold_Saw who managed to get the last slots on the overall podium, earning nice wins and pole:coffee:
Special mention to @Tudesertpac and Me who somehow managed to get the team championship. :unsure:

Thank you everyone for the races and see you soon on track for season 3. Stay tuned :whistle:

@Chloé
@paleez
@Kapo
@Axel59
@Tudesertpac
@THR Wolf
@BIGPRENTA
@TureeruT
@Marlon Andrade
@dalking38
@Isaias Varela
@amir_hosseini
@Jardier
@M. Nobel
@Kristiyan Lozanov
@Beau
@KrypticTMG
@MNorbi002
@Jarkko Torvinen
@Robin P.
@Carlw1986
@Adalexis
@One_Ko
@D. Goelz
@Corentin.B
@Samuel Ratz
@Gianfrest/Twitch.tv
@Lusti
@Ulti
@aidtheace
@ZeroStefan
@Oblit0r
@kovy34
@Black_Gold_Saw
@mick Hoogendoorn

Black_Gold_Saw

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2019
Can someone please upload part 1 (first 45 minutes) of this Silverstone race?

Since my pc cant handle replay saving I dont have anything to work with.

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
This was my last race as Elite tier main coordinator, it started great with me forgetting to switch to wet tyres. I had a pretty lonely race :confused:
I had a good time coordinating season 1 and 2, but it is time for me to get back to racing seriously.
I was happy to get such a packed grid but somehow bad racecraft killed most of the fun.
Remember to do enquiries even if it is the last race of the season, because penalty points carry on to next season, and quali/race ban aswell. That’s really important to make the league cleaner.

Anyway, congratz to @M. Nobel for winning the Overall, Sprint and Endurance Championship.You showed super fast and consistent pace but also nice racecraft and mindset(y)
Congratz also to @Kristiyan Lozanov and @Black_Gold_Saw who managed to get the last slots on the overall podium, earning nice wins and pole:coffee:
Special mention to @Tudesertpac and Me who somehow managed to get the team championship. :unsure:

Thank you everyone for the races and see you soon on track for season 3. Stay tuned :whistle:

@Chloé
@paleez
@Kapo
@Axel59
@Tudesertpac
@THR Wolf
@BIGPRENTA
@TureeruT
@Marlon Andrade
@dalking38
@Isaias Varela
@amir_hosseini
@Jardier
@M. Nobel
@Kristiyan Lozanov
@Beau
@KrypticTMG
@MNorbi002
@Jarkko Torvinen
@Robin P.
@Carlw1986
@Adalexis
@One_Ko
@D. Goelz
@Corentin.B
@Samuel Ratz
@Gianfrest/Twitch.tv
@Lusti
@Ulti
@aidtheace
@ZeroStefan
@Oblit0r
@kovy34
@Black_Gold_Saw
@mick Hoogendoorn
Two very funny and difficult seasons. thank you for everything @Chloé .
Already excited for the next one.
I'm sure it's going to be even closer.

• Useful
Reactions: Chloé

paleez

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018
Things can only get better lads!
Lets unite (clean racing, racecraft that are in alignment with Tier 1 drivers etc....) and together make season 3 a season to never forget and always remember!
Thanks to you all for your participation
Best regards
paleez

Reactions: Chloé

Isaias Varela

Pro Karter
Oct 3, 2019
Thank you guys who make this thing possible, league coordinators and Doggu for his effort doing by himself the retransmission on Youtube.

I'm so happy with my first season here on AOR: I had so much fun racing here, had many fights (hopefully those who fought agains me enjoyed that as much as me) and I learned a lot.

I hope that next season will be even better, with moar fights, less mistakes and more points by the end of the season :cool::LOL:

See ya on track!

P.D: I already started with winter tests:p

• Friendly
Reactions: Chloé and TureeruT

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
Absolutely a pleasure @Chloé every race that had finished you always had the points table updated which was brilliant as it always kept me up to date with results. But you have coordinated this season very well and for that I take my hat off to you. Not a lot the drivers know what the coordinaters have to do to get everything running smoothly especially out of their own time as well. It’s has been a great season @Chloé and I’m grateful for the work anyone else or other than Chloe that’s made this work.