PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Evaluation Race

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016

AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione GT3 Leagues - Season 2
Evaluation Race

All new drivers need to take part in at least one of the evaluation races. If you wish to take part in this one, please read the below info and reply to this thread with your Forum Name.

Remember that your evaluation race not only serve as a means for the coordinators to judge your pace, it also represents how you go about your racing and how you coordinate yourself on track and in Discord. If we feel a driver is struggling to the extent where they are unable to safely navigate the track, or their race-craft leaves a lot to be desired. We may consider declining your sign-up at this time. While we do our best to accommodate as many drivers as we can, regardless of skill. There ultimately has be a limit and if a driver is unable to conduct themselves safely on track then they will likely not be placed in a league until they can prove otherwise.

Race Information:
Race Day: 15/10/2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

Track: Misano
Qualifying: 15 min
Race: 45 mins

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Cloudy

- Race: Cloudy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying: 12:00
- Race: 13:00

AOR Discord: https://discord.gg/AtdCVwg

AOR Rules on clean and fair racing apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrexUK

sellew

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2019
I cannot participate in the eval race 15/10. I have participated in AOR PC2 league and I did participate in multiple practice races during S1 with no issues. Is it necessary for me to participate in the eval race?

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
I cannot participate in the eval race 15/10. I have participated in AOR PC2 league and I did participate in multiple practice races during S1 with no issues. Is it necessary for me to participate in the eval race?
All good

Reactions: sellew