PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Evaluation Race | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Evaluation Race

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Sadly I can't participate in the eval race because I will be on a short trip to rome this weekend and beginning of next week.
Did not take part in S1 of the ACC league but I raced for a long time with @AndrexUK in the AC league back then, if this helps somehow :)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: AndrexUK

kovy34

Formula Karter
May 22, 2019
Hey guys, eventually i cant participate in the eval race. As I wasnt in the season 1 is it a problem? I participate in pc2 gt3 on ps4 league last season if this helps somehow. :/

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@kovy34
There is a large group of AOR guys that are often racing on the Hivemind servers in the evening.
Jump in when you can, and introduce yourself on the lobby, and explain that you can't attend the Eval race, and we will keep half an eye on you, and that should do.

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@kovy34
There is a large group of AOR guys that are often racing on the Hivemind servers in the evening.
Jump in when you can, and introduce yourself on the lobby, and explain that you can't attend the Eval race, and we will keep half an eye on you, and that should do.
... if you don't take out an angry guy called AndrexUK, in that case that wouldn't do

Reactions: kovy34

kovy34

Formula Karter
May 22, 2019
@kovy34
Okay, thanks a lot, will do over the weekend :)

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
... if you don't take out an angry guy called AndrexUK, in that case that wouldn't do
Or if you do, and then simply say "What?" when asked about it - Don't then go and post a thread on the ACC forums about "Was this kick worthy?"
As all that will happen, is that you will get lots of random ppl all agreeing that it was you fault... :p

:p

Thomas Hozé

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2017
Hello, I'm not gonna be able to participate to that race unfortunatelly, but today the day of my application, I did race on the AOR server with some people that are in the League and it went all fine, I think I recorded replay so if you want i can share that, it was on Nurburgring for example.
Andrex was there, Prenta, Gixxer, Wolf, Paleez aswell.

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I have raced with a lot of you guys over in PC2 GT3, do you still want me to do an eval race here?

Ulti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Quick question. Does 'All new drivers' refer to completely new to the community or new to the ACC league?

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Quick question. Does 'All new drivers' refer to completely new to the community or new to the ACC league?
The eval race is mandatory for drivers who join an AOR League for the first time.
Drivers who already raced in other games' AOR Leagues are not required to do an Eval race, however we *strongly* advise those AOR drivers who didn't race in Season 1 to do the Evaluation race, and possibly join up the practices and open lobbies on HiveMind servers, where many AOR coordinators (Andrex, Shooter, Chloe, Gixxer, myself and others) race most of the nights.
Any data submitted, and any interaction on with the cods, will help the cods to assess the safety of the drivers and to place them in the correct tier for the season.