PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Evaluation Race | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Evaluation Race

jasonabsmeier

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2019
Will there be another Eval race? I might not make it tomorrow evening. Still waiting for my monitor stand to to arrive but looks like delivery is only on Wednesday

Reactions: Axel59

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@jasonabsmeier no but you raced in Season 1 so your good to go. I'm sure we will put a Social together soon that you can join.

FYI we have plenty of servers so make sure to be in discord.

Reactions: jasonabsmeier

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
I dont think that i can attend in the eval race. Attended last season and have been in serveral top tier Project cars gt3 leagues and assetto corsa endurance league.

Jankes

Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
Count me in guys. Does the race start at 8PM sharp? Is it ok to be late around 5min? I end my work at 7:45 and it might be tough to be sharp 8PM

Robin P.

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 30, 2019
I'm in. But since I thought I couldn't attend, I haven't practiced Misano at all xD

OJ Racing

Pro Karter
May 30, 2019
Hey, sorry for the noob question but how do I join the race tonight? Will an invite be sent to me in game or do I have to do something my end to find the race?

Thanks

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
@VoodooChild @AndrexUK unfortunately i cant take part in the eval have to go back to work for few hours have been taking part in the hivemind lobbys and will be on later tonight hope its not an inconvenience