PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Evaluation Race | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Evaluation Race

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@VoodooChild @AndrexUK unfortunately i cant take part in the eval have to go back to work for few hours have been taking part in the hivemind lobbys and will be on later tonight hope its not an inconvenience
No problem fella, we have seen you driving!

Danny Hendriks

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2016
One question, is there a minimum sa rating that you need to like the hivemind server? Had some bad luck in public lobbies and dropt below the 70.

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
i'll be cruising around in the track, tried briefly and i'm without a proper pace sadly, and even fever on my bones. 2 questions Coords, i see no formation point, and i dunno how will work the starting, i suppose we will go full manual one lap of formation or using game formation?

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
One question, is there a minimum sa rating that you need to like the hivemind server? Had some bad luck in public lobbies and dropt below the 70.
Eval will take place in ApexOnline servers. Password in discord before the race (hint: it's "Apex")

Hivemind servers are 70sa but all ACC aor drivers are whitelisted (or at least they will be asap) so there is no restrictions for them.

Reactions: Danny Hendriks

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@VoodooChild @AndrexUK unfortunately i cant take part in the eval have to go back to work for few hours have been taking part in the hivemind lobbys and will be on later tonight hope its not an inconvenience
We know you are safe but eval race is also about knowledge of the rules, so please try to take part at one of the community practice race that we'll host on Sunday and Monday

Reactions: D-tox

The Giant

Junior Karter
Oct 10, 2019
in

Edit: Out

You can pull me from the league. I was just hired for a new job that conflicts with the day and time of the league.

Last edited:

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
I left the race in the last 5 mins ( was on 45 mins right? ).
I had de-sync problems with audio, and sadly is not the first time with ACC, after a while, like mid race, audio started to unsync, more and more, and driving was almost impossible

• Sad
Reactions: Shooter80

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Apologies to all for the 60min, instead of 45min race, and the apparent lack of clouds. I ended up having to work late today, didn't get off until not long before the race was due to start, and didn't manage to make time to double check the server settings with everything else going on.

No excuses, I should have done better, but in case anyone is inclined to, there should be no reason to be concerned about similar happening in the actual league. The server settings are decided and posted on the forum days prior to the race (so everyone has the same knowledge), and practice servers are set up in advance, so nobody should end up being surprised on race day.

Thanks to all who turned up, and for putting up with the late start. We had asked existing AOR drivers to attend if they could so we had more people to benchmark the new drivers against, it was great so many turned up, but it was more than we had expected. Can't be a bad thing that ACC and the league itself are so popular though, should make for a great season of racing.

Cheers

GeeMax

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2019
You guys managed the abundance of drivers better than could have been expected - Thankless task, running the admin side,

Looking forward to the league for sure!

BadPitt

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I had pretty bad luck 8mins in the race and got taken out by a lambo who lost control. I guess this happens not only in public lobbies, but the race was pretty much over for me at this point but I drove until the bitter end. I need to get used to my new heusinkveld sprint pedals anyway. I have to learn braking from the very beginning :-D

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
I'm having troubles identifying some of the partecipants to yesterday's EVal races, could you please help me out?

Julian Beck
David Mamè
Petit
Berges
Morvai
Cadihle
Grobler
J.
G.Smith
Sobota
Crawford

who are you guys on the forum?

Last edited:

Narley

Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2018
Morning to All,

indeed the changes in timeframe of the race were hard, as i only saw the 1h mark when waiting in the grid, engine running, filled with enough fuel for that particular stint.
i then got smashed about 5 laps in, and ended the race in the last lap without enough fuel.
i do think i was able to show the pace after my pitstop.
Anyhow, very happy to participate in this league! Those first few laps were great fun!

enjoy your day!